Live at Leeds in the Park 2025

3 minutes ago, WRhodes493 said:

could we way off but the name in the top right looks rather Blossoms-font shaped to me...

Second down? You could be right. Would they have them headlining the Big Top? Or even opening the main stage mid-afternoon?

Edited by sheffinghell

21 minutes ago, sheffinghell said:

Second down? You could be right. Would they have them headlining the Big Top? Or even opening the main stage mid-afternoon?

I was thinking two separate acts on the top, maybe a co-headline situation! Second row down on the right looks like Sigrid to me, can't decipher anyone else though.

Will keep an eye on this, I always think it usually ends up with a fairly solid value for money line up for what it is. It'll be sods law that this year is the first year I could actually attend it and the line up will end up naff 

2 hours ago, 49Lawson said:

Got a feeling that one in the middle of the second row could be Franz Ferdinand. Seems a small first word followed by a much longer second one. 

They would fit in really well, and follows recent years in the type of bookings for the Big Top.

3 hours ago, 49Lawson said:

Will keep an eye on this, I always think it usually ends up with a fairly solid value for money line up for what it is. It'll be sods law that this year is the first year I could actually attend it and the line up will end up naff 

It's an excellent day out for the money. Ditto the city event. Gutted I can't get to that this year.

31 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

I did it this year, weather turned absolutely foul at the back end. It is surprisingly undernourished compared to Slam Dunk on the other day, but you still get plenty on there.

Slam Dunk is c. 2x the price though. I'd always assumed they added Live at Leeds to the weekend to squeeze out a bit more profit from the site without over-spending on big names. They know they have a market for that type of billing from years of doing the city event, so the brand has some pulling power. Also, this year they've added Kaiser's anniversary thing the following weekend... much more mainstream, but likely to sell relatively well. Plus some bigger more mainstream names for Millennium Square and Kirkstall, for those who don't like travelling outside of the city centre.