Glastonbury video project: help needed! :D

FirstGlastoHype

(Delete if not allowed)

Long story, but In short - I want to make a video documenting some of the best stories from Glastonbury, by the fans for a video! 🤣 I have had a good response so far, but would love as much help as possible from real glasto fans! 

So I have mostly been a lurker, and minimal poster on here the last few years after my first Glastonbury (2023) but am on here a lot and always watching! (Wish I could change my username! Haha!) 

After my first Glastonbury it reignited my love for festivals, and I never want to miss one again! 

I recently started a YouTube based music page (I’m happy to share it, but don’t want it to seem like I am farming for subs/likes 🤣) and I want to do a few Glastonbury projects! 

I want to create a video (maybe more than 1 if I am lucky!) which compiles a bunch of brilliant real stories from real fans of Glastonbury! So ima need some help 🤣

These stories can be wild crazy 18+ stories from the naughty corner (or anywhere!) or the most wholesome experiences that you have had! I just want to hear Glastonbury stories that have stuck with people over the years! It honestly does not matter to me what the content of the story is, if you have had an experience you want to share at Glastonbury, I want to hear it, and I want to document it!

I would love to create a video montage with a bunch of these stories! You can message me and I will keep you anonymous if you want too, or I can share and credit your details within the video! 

If you have any videos or photos from your experience or story, share that with me too! 

But I’m happy to work around anyone who wants to be involved, and do it how ever you personally feel comfortable! 

The dream would be to get a bunch of videos or voice notes from people telling there stories, add them with your relevant photos and videos, but if you only have a story to tell and no footage that’s fine as well! 

Shoot me a message or a comment on here, let’s sort it, and create the best video, by the real fans about the real ‘unheard’ stories from glasto! 🤣

Thank you!!

Edited by FirstGlastoHype

5 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

not sure where to start with this ... ive got a couple that spring to mind straight off 🙂 although mine might not have been unheard 🙂 

Thanks for your response! 

I need to hear the ones that spring to mind! 🤣 😉 

to be honest it doesn’t matter to much if they haven’t been heard! If it’s a great story, I’d love to hear it! 😄 there must be a new generation that haven’t heard or experienced half of these stories! 

Just now, FirstGlastoHype said:

Thanks for your response! 

I need to hear the ones that spring to mind! 🤣 😉 

to be honest it doesn’t matter to much if they haven’t been heard! If it’s a great story, I’d love to hear it! 😄 there must be a new generation that haven’t heard or experienced half of these stories! 

having Coldplay dedicate  me a verse last year , having my leg saved by FMS after getting an infection in it . And you can change username although may take a while . 

3 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

having Coldplay dedicate  me a verse last year , having my leg saved by FMS after getting an infection in it . And you can change username although may take a while . 

Wow! I was at Coldplay last year as well! What an incredible story! I would be really interested to hear more about what happened with your leg as well! FMS are incredible! 

I don’t mind my username too much it was just created on a total whim 2 years ago 😂

hopefully I get a good response on here, but would love to shoot you a message and sort something!!? 🙂 

6 minutes ago, FirstGlastoHype said:

Wow! I was at Coldplay last year as well! What an incredible story! I would be really interested to hear more about what happened with your leg as well! FMS are incredible! 

I don’t mind my username too much it was just created on a total whim 2 years ago 😂

hopefully I get a good response on here, but would love to shoot you a message and sort something!!? 🙂 

yep some info here 

and plenty here for coldplay 

Edited by Crazyfool01

1 minute ago, FirstGlastoHype said:

I will read through that in full after work! 

thank you so much 🙂 

Have a good evening and shall message you later! 

hopefully youll get some good ones here theres loads of stuff floating about .... @Sawdusty surfer will have a story or two for definate