Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

Glastonbury 2025 ticket groups

Franky

1 hour ago, will.b2003 said:

Hey,

It’s my mum’s 60th birthday next year and I really want to take her to Glastonbury. I’ve never tried before but I know it’s so hard to get tickets.

I saw a video online saying it’s best to find a group of 6 so that you can all get tickets. Do you know anyone who I could group with to form a group of 6 where we all try and get tickets for ourselves and each other please? 🙂

Please message me if you can help as well as any other tips because I’m desperate to get the tickets.

@will.b2003  I have merged your post into an existing thread, please see a link to the thread below and one with Ticket Tips. Welcome to the forum ☺️

Edited by StoneCircle
Merged new thread with existing

Now that ticket details have been released... We do still have some space in our ticket group for new members. 

If you've read this thread, you'll have heard from a few people what this involves, but in essence:

You're committing to joining with a group of internet strangers (mainly from this site) to form a group of 6, with the commitment of each buying tickets for the whole collective if you're the one who gets through (main sale means 6 x £75 + £10 booking fee).

Moreover, if someone else manages to sort your ticket, the group mentality is that you then invest your effort into trying to secure another group of 6 theirs (because Glastonbury karma).

If you're happy buying tickets in this way, willing to join a WhatsApp to stay up to date on the day, and you're the kind of person who will join the resale to try for some other randoms (even though you got your own ticket months ago), then DM me and I'll send you the full details and how to get involved.

Groups like this won't guarantee you success, but they will mean more people trying on your behalf (especially if you're solo or in a smaller group).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/10/2024 at 8:36 PM, prestonmanc said:

Now that ticket details have been released... We do still have some space in our ticket group for new members. 

If you've read this thread, you'll have heard from a few people what this involves, but in essence:

You're committing to joining with a group of internet strangers (mainly from this site) to form a group of 6, with the commitment of each buying tickets for the whole collective if you're the one who gets through (main sale means 6 x £75 + £10 booking fee).

Moreover, if someone else manages to sort your ticket, the group mentality is that you then invest your effort into trying to secure another group of 6 theirs (because Glastonbury karma).

If you're happy buying tickets in this way, willing to join a WhatsApp to stay up to date on the day, and you're the kind of person who will join the resale to try for some other randoms (even though you got your own ticket months ago), then DM me and I'll send you the full details and how to get involved.

Groups like this won't guarantee you success, but they will mean more people trying on your behalf (especially if you're solo or in a smaller group).

I’m definitely wanting to join a group. There are two of us and we can run 10 devices!

Sorry to be dense, but I’m a newbie to this site. How/where do I message you?

Thanks. Chris

7 minutes ago, Chenderson1965 said:

I’m definitely wanting to join a group. There are two of us and we can run 10 devices!

Sorry to be dense, but I’m a newbie to this site. How/where do I message you?

Thanks. Chris

Click on the users name, this takes you into their profile, then click on the envelope and this opens a screen to send a DM. 😊

On 10/10/2024 at 8:36 PM, prestonmanc said:

Just to update on this, we now just have room for *individuals and pairs* to fill the gaps and make up buying groups of 6.

If that's you and you want to join a collective effort to help each other secure tickets, DM me.

If you're in a larger group, I'm afraid we're at capacity as things stand.

8 minutes ago, prestonmanc said:

Just to update on this, we now just have room for *individuals and pairs* to fill the gaps and make up buying groups of 6.

If that's you and you want to join a collective effort to help each other secure tickets, DM me.

If you're in a larger group, I'm afraid we're at capacity as things stand.

do you not combine the groups after the bus sale ? and make up 6s from the ones that dont want to do bus and the bus failures ? 

19 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

do you not combine the groups after the bus sale ? and make up 6s from the ones that dont want to do bus and the bus failures ? 

Essentially yes, but we've currently got lots of pre-existing groups of 4-5 that aren't going to be able to combine into 6s however the coach sale works out (and relatively few trying for the coach sale in any case).  If we add a few more individuals and pairs, it will be more feasible to group everyone into neat 6s, both pre and post coach (and then 4s for the resale! 😆)

3 minutes ago, prestonmanc said:

Essentially yes, but we've currently got lots of pre-existing groups of 4-5 that aren't going to be able to combine into 6s however the coach sale works out (and relatively few trying for the coach sale in any case).  If we add a few more individuals and pairs, it will be more feasible to group everyone into neat 6s, both pre and post coach (and then 4s for the resale! 😆)

ah yep got ya 

We're a group of friends desperate to go to the festival this year and would like to maximise our chances of getting tickets by becoming part of a much larger network of groups. We'll happily work extremely hard until the entirety of your group has tickets. If you feel you could use the extra ticket-buying power and have the space for an extra group, then please let me know! 

Edited by StoneCircle

23 minutes ago, roserougeflower said:

As the title says, pretty much. We're a group of friends desperate to go to the festival this year and would like to maximise our chances of getting tickets by becoming part of a much larger network of groups. We'll happily work extremely hard until the entirety of your group has tickets. If you feel you could use the extra ticket-buying power and have the space for an extra group, then please let me know! 

Welcome to the eFestivals forum ☺️ I have merged your post into our existing thread, please check the posts above for groups with spaces, otherwise please feel free to create a new group using this thread.