.... and today the time sponsored by Brothers Cider ....

Guest dirtyepic

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, today is a very, very, very special day indeed because not only is it one sleep closer than yesterday according to the (in)famous Mr.Sleep-Counter, but it also marks the transition between 3-digit sleeps and 2-digit sleeps, which for any passing geeks means that today is the Geminus Instar Transitus Cuspis of course. I'm quite sure that there really should be a special name similar to equinox and solstice for equal day/night and longest/shortest day so I reckon these mystical days in the sleep countdown should henceforth be known as a Transitus Cuspis and be a cause for great celebration.

Happy first Transitus Cuspis of the year everyone !!! Let there be mucho consumption of cold alcoholic beverages and munchies various plus that all important wild and naked dancing until dawn to *really* impress the Sun Gods and have them laughing at us smiling down upon us in June :)

In celebration of this jolly fine day of the countdown and to honour both the Ticket Gods AND the Sun Gods, I think this really calls for a double-header to mark the occasion in style. But, of course, the best bit about posting tomorrows piccy a tad early is that no one will then need to worry about being way too tired and hungover what with all the drinking and naked dancing and all that to remember to post one at the right time :D So there ya go, you know it makes sense and a double-header it is:

100.jpg

And because no celebration can ever be considered complete without a few luftballons floating around, here's a slightly premature 99 of them for your added pleasure:

99.jpg

dance5.gif Whoooooooooo ... Hooooooooooo :P:):)

e43619iqxa6.jpg

oooh how interesting do these lot look? Not!

Sadly I am not on commission of any sort but I think myself and the usual contributors to this fantastic, most popular thread (probably in the history of efestivals.co.uk) should be duly recognised for our sterling efforts!!!

Right, off to look for some Factory Records (un)interesting FACt!

Well, today is a very, very, very special day indeed because not only is it one sleep closer than yesterday according to the (in)famous Mr.Sleep-Counter, but it also marks the transition between 3-digit sleeps and 2-digit sleeps, which for any passing geeks means that today is the Geminus Instar Transitus Cuspis of course. I'm quite sure that there really should be a special name similar to equinox and solstice for equal day/night and longest/shortest day so I reckon these mystical days in the sleep countdown should henceforth be known as a Transitus Cuspis and be a cause for great celebration.

Happy first Transitus Cuspis of the year everyone !!! Let there be mucho consumption of cold alcoholic beverages and munchies various plus that all important wild and naked dancing until dawn to *really* impress the Sun Gods and have them laughing at us smiling down upon us in June :P

In celebration of this jolly fine day of the countdown and to honour both the Ticket Gods AND the Sun Gods, I think this really calls for a double-header to mark the occasion in style. But, of course, the best bit about posting tomorrows piccy a tad early is that no one will then need to worry about being way too tired and hungover what with all the drinking and naked dancing and all that to remember to post one at the right time :) So there ya go, you know it makes sense and a double-header it is:

fac94badgethumb.jpg

mmm interesting(ish) ...

Factory Records

FAC 94

PETER SAVILLE ASSOCIATES: Factory Logo 1983 (F Dot) / Badge

Additional Notes:

Badge released in 2 editions, red and black, 200 printed of each.

Currently listening to last year's Chemical Brother's set that closed Glastonbury for me last year.

One of my happiest most memorable times of all the years I have been there.

Now getting a tad excited yet worried about this time in two weeks.

Mmmmm

Not as exciting as others.

385px-California_92.svg.png