NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

currently on hold, im playing ff12 and civ rev atm and neither of them have trophies, im getting red alert 3 soon though so ill have another few trophies to add to the list. i really cant be arsed to trophy hunt on the games i have currently. oh and im thinking of getting the sega megadrive collection which has one of the easist platinums out there. but im back at college so my trophy collection is probably going to slow down.

oh and dont call me rhysieg its an old nick name i used to have in school, it makes me cringe now. rhys will be fine :P

the multiplayer is terrible, it takes the piss waiting for people to take their turn, you need alot of patience (which i dont have :P)

and yep the japanese store has some brilliant classics (resident evil 1, 2 and 3, metal gear solid etc) while we have urrr...

the u.s ps store has a video shop aswell

To be honest even if the game is universally panned chances are I will still love it. Ghostbusters is one of the few things I won't hear a word against. Call me blinkered or whatever, the fact it's Ghostbusters means I'm gonna love it.

The same goes for the 3rd movie that's in the works

Last i heard, they have actually decided to make another movie as well now.

That could just be confusion from the whole games/movie script.

But i have been talking to people who are convinced a movie is now in the works as well as the game.

:O

In fact its down on imdb as a 2012 release so who knows

The film was announced after the game. There are writers working on it, and according to IGN (albeit not the best quality source) they're in the preliminary stages of casting.

To change the subject - The Left 4 Dead survival pack comes out today AND IT'S FREE!!!

Yeah i got shenmue 2 before they even done the english overdubs! It was a bit crap in parts the second one but i still enjoyed it, not as much as the first which is amazing! stil play it now an again!! Cant beat goin for a days graft in ur forklift :lol:

They just need to finish the story tho, its f**kin me off!!