NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Civ Rev is awesome. I 100% recommend you purchase it.

As for Tony Hawk, his games have been getting too serious lately, I miss the old "grind down the giraffe's neck, 180 backflip over the camels humps and manual accross the top of the cage to release the elephant" style shenanigans. Now it's gone all sandbox it's lost the randomness in favour of realistic skating, which I have no interest in!

Edited by ampersand

maybe it would be better with instruction booklet, and fighters that try holds. only tried with chuck.

how do you block, for instance? :D

anyway, downloaded all the fight night round 4 trailers, and it just looks amazin! would definitely opt for that out the two.

Edited by just/john

The UFC demo really is great isn't it... I love the game mechanics, the way that strikes actually feel like they connect and how you need to progress through the better guard position. I think it's a good move that there's no 'energy bar', makes it seem more like real life because knockout, more often than not, come as a suprise.

Must admit, I forgot there were harder difficulties, so will try it on a harder level at some point... I was just too into having fun fighting. Was a bit gutted that I couldn't get a submission, but then realised that neither Shogun or Chuck are submission wrestlers, so it kind of makes sense.

I'm a little worried about the move set though. I do hope that there are more than just stat and appearance differences between the fighters, in that they each have a set of unique moves to themselves. I realise that there's only a certain number of ways to punch a guy... but there does need to be more differentiation than just a handful of different clinches.

I recomend going through the tutorials... certainly the grappling, ground and submission lessons, and it shows you how to progress through the guard into submission position.

Deffinatley on my radar methinks...

it's f**king shit he kept taking it off and replacing it with no banners in sig please and i just kept putting it back up and then after the 5th time he basically said last chance.

i'm abit mad non of you have lost yours and i don't see really what the problem is with me having one. apparently it makes the forum hard to read but not really. Also its in the forum rules as well he told me.

anyway you may lose yours as i kinda said "what about the other guys in next gen thread" lol