NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. I have a PC now that will play anything (until Sims 3 comes out and I am ousted from it), what should I play that will grab me?

I've tried left 4 dead and while I marvel at it my own crapness manifests as guilt each time one of my team mates has to bail me out. Assuming I am totally inept at multi-player games what single PC game will make the PS3 sit untouched?

Do people still play beat 'em ups?! I have never seen the appeal of relentless button mashing. Mortal Kombat was shit, Street Fighter 2 was shit, and I suspect that Street Fighter 4 is equally shit. Was there even a Street Fighter 3?

That was a viral ad put out by whoever makes GH. Really well done though, its incredibly effective. There's another video somewhere of the world champion GH-er (yep, he exists) of him actually playing guitar hero on a bike.

I've come to the conclusion that my GH:WT guitar is fecked. I keep randomly losing my multiplier when I am convinced that I am hitting the notes, or long notes will suddenly get cut off. Its as if its ranomdly strumming itself now and again. I tried turning the touch sensor bar off, but that didn't help. Going to have to send it back.

COD: WaW gets update and FREE new multiplayer map!!!!

It also looks like they've fixed the glitches. I'll hopefully get to play a bit this weekend. Can't wait for the new map pack - available in March apparently.

had my first proper go on killzone today, its brilliant! the online is great i like how once a team has won a deathmatch it goes straight into a search and destroy (or any random game) 3 of my friends are already fully promoted! im not even close to that.

My copy of killzone arrived this morning and i only ordered it yesterday afternoon, got to hand it to shopto they certainly get the orders out quick. B)

Haven't had chance to play it yet, i'll give it a go later on.

Anyone wants to add me on psn my id is souljacker2008

Edited by modey

I traded some of my old games in for Dead Space and Bioshock. Haven't played Bioshock yet, but Dead Space is excellent. Not quite as scary as I'd hoped, but has made me jump a few times. I love the lack of HUD, and the holographic projection of the inventory and map etc.

I cant put down the Killzone 2 multiplayer.

I havent even touched the campaign yet lol.

So far i have made it to 'lieutenant'.

I love the progression on the multiplayer, unlocking new classes and abilities.

I now spawn with extra grenades and extra ammo, very useful.

I traded some of my old games in for Dead Space and Bioshock. Haven't played Bioshock yet, but Dead Space is excellent. Not quite as scary as I'd hoped, but has made me jump a few times. I love the lack of HUD, and the holographic projection of the inventory and map etc.

Dead space is really good. Didnt get that far into it though as I had to give it back to my friend. Think i'll buy it pre-owned next pay day though.

Started to play 'The Darkness' last night. Another excellent game and one that can be bought quite cheaply too. Planning on sticking with it until i finish it. After that i think i'll try completing gears of war 1&2.

I do these online survey things and one of the rewards you get can be cashed in for Amazon vouchers.

So I've bought Fable 2 for about a tenner - result!!

I cant put down the Killzone 2 multiplayer.

I havent even touched the campaign yet lol.

So far i have made it to 'lieutenant'.

I love the progression on the multiplayer, unlocking new classes and abilities.

I now spawn with extra grenades and extra ammo, very useful.