NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finished chapter 7 today, took me ages to figure out i could walk outside of the ship onto the other side of the metorite, i kept getting hit by them big metal things revolving around it while trying to plant the beacon, i thought the game was faulty because stasis wasent working on them :)

Has anyone else who's play SF 4 noticed how OUTRAGEOUSLY annoying the music is on the title screen?!

Unfortunately, as you're in it quite a lot whilst waiting for a match online, it grates and grates and grates. I really wish you could change it. I tried turning the music off, but that turns off all the in-game music too, which makes it lose a bit of that 'authentic arcade feel'.

Please Capcom - do a patch so we can turn off that DREADFUL music!!!

Oh, and never put Seth into a game ever again - w*nker. I hate him. Otherwise - great game, well done. :ph34r:

Has anyone else who's play SF 4 noticed how OUTRAGEOUSLY annoying the music is on the title screen?!

Unfortunately, as you're in it quite a lot whilst waiting for a match online, it grates and grates and grates. I really wish you could change it. I tried turning the music off, but that turns off all the in-game music too, which makes it lose a bit of that 'authentic arcade feel'.

Please Capcom - do a patch so we can turn off that DREADFUL music!!!

Oh, and never put Seth into a game ever again - w*nker. I hate him. Otherwise - great game, well done. :ph34r:

Yes to all of that!

I have to use custom soundtracks when I play the game now.

And Seth is a complete c*nt.... put it on "easiest" mode to at least get the satisfaction of beating him :ph34r:

FAO Worm:

Gamespy's top 25 xbox 360 games:

25. FIFA 08

24. Forza 2

23. Earth Defence Force 2017 ( :ph34r: )

22. Burnout Paradise

21. Soulcalibur IV

20. Dead Rising

19. Prince Of Persia

18. Guitar Hero II

17. Street Fighter IV

16. Fable II

15. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas

14. Halo 3

13. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

12. Fight Night Round 3

11. Dead Space

10. Left 4 Dead

9. Rock Band 2

8. The Orange Box

7. Gears Of War 2

6. Crackdown

5. Grand Theft Auto IV

4. Mass Effect

3. Bioshock

2. Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

1. Fallout 3

Interesting - some surprise inclusions in there, but I think it's difficult to argue with the top 5. I really do need to buy Fallout 3!!

:ph34r: I thought bioshock was brilliant, one of the few games i played right through until the end.

ive just completed dead space, it was pure brilliant. i was hoping the end boss would be out in space and your zero gravity jumping off of asteroids just as his tentacle smashes through it and leaving merely dust and as you land on another meteor you can kick some more alien ass! maybe ive imagined that too much? but its a brilliant game nonetheless. lots of nice twists in the story.

i feel like ive been neglecting killzone 2 havent played it for a while now. but i wanted to get dead space out of the way 1st.

resident evil 5 on friday, i enjoyed the demo, it seems that alot of people didnt though?

fifa 09 is miles better than 08.

world tour is miles better than ii.

is this a really old list?

I think you should give up gaming if you think them games were bollocks <_<

Did you play call of duty online?