NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not sure wether the xbox marketplace and playstation store have exclusive content, but populas is available from the ps store for 3.49, maybe its worth checking to see if populas is available from the xbox marketplace?

Does anyone fancy doing a little Resi 5 review for me?

I didn't like the demo but haven't played 4 either. What's the deal with it?

My only complaint about Resi 5 is the quite frankly mean, and inconciderate game mechanic, thats been carried over from Resi 4, and seeing as my fear far surpasses that of Dr Henry Jones Jr, I'm particularly annoyed that the game lulled me into a false sense of security by thinking that "maybe there are no MOTHERf**kING SNAKES IN THE MOTHERf**kING BOXES" Seriosly I nearly shit myself when it finally happened, I now find crates/boxes/barrels scarier than any of the actual enemies in the game! :unsure:

I would do a review but Im at work and cant get on the forums on my PC so Im using my phone and the keyboard annoys me too much to write too much.

Edited by Lithium05

Nothing really,

actually i think playstation call it a portableID.

Just the image in my signature. nothing important

i was thinking of getting the megadrive collection, but i was scared that the games would seem dated and lose alot of the brilliance that i remember. so its really good? its gotta be a must buy then :)

well... how could streets of rage ever get boring?

i was thinking of getting the megadrive collection, but i was scared that the games would seem dated and lose alot of the brilliance that i remember. so its really good? its gotta be a must buy then B)

i was thinking of getting the megadrive collection, but i was scared that the games would seem dated and lose alot of the brilliance that i remember. so its really good? its gotta be a must buy then B)

Anyone tried the Ninja Blade demo on the 360? absolutely bat shit crazy but oh so much fun. It's one long QTE cut scene... but it looks gorgeous. Not much to the gameplay (it's basically just a Dynasty Warriors style button masher), but it had a massive old boss battle with was quite impressive.