NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

its a very simple game, more like no mercy than any other game, i feel. it has what i refer to as qte (like in shenmue). you do your finisher by pressing x+a, and then following the sequence of buttons they tell you to press.

lod are there. no bushwackers though. hart foundation are.

blue shirt big boss man is there. classic bulldog is. duggan s. yokozuna is. ultimate warrior is. unfortunately no machoman ;)

sean michaels, mr perfect, old undertaker (with paul bearer), the rock, stone cold, kamala, million dollar man, bret hart, jake the snake. all there. plus lots more. great roster :lol:

only 30 on xbox at play.

Edited by Jaybles

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw that report on Watch dog about the xbox 360 scratching disk from the littlest vibrations from nearby the console. I wonder if thats the same for PS3 and Wii.

Also i have been having loads of fun on Fallout but the game keeps crashing now. I had heard it has tons of glitches.

Finished Res 5 and going for some trophies now but alot of them need to be done co-op even if they can be done in single player.

Got the Knothole Island DLC for Fable 2 - hope there's more DLC to come. I bloody love that game.

Does anyone else have it who fancies helping with the co-op expression/combat achievements?

Let me know. I'll never get the dolls or all the expression achievements though.

I've done all the gargoyles, and almost found all the books on Knothole Island. Now I'm going to work on the silver keys.

Can't believe how much game time I've spent on it even after the main quests have been completed.

ive nearly got my 4th platinum on ps3. its on fallout, ive done everything on that game. the only things ive got to do is collect the darn bobbleheads, hack a few more terminals and complete the last quest. and then ill have to start over to get the bad/neutral karma trophies for level 8. shouldn't take too long i guess.

im up to chapter 3-2 on resi evil 5 on veteran aswell. me and my brother have been doing it on co-op. so much more fun than playing alone :P

im also nearly fully leveled up on killzone online. cant wait to get my hands on a sniper rifle ;)

i dunno like, the gameplay is more enjoyable i think, if a little less realistic.

they couldve done with taking out the hell in a cell and replacing it with the casket match. sure theres been a casket match in an early wrestlemania. even if not, would be cool to do undertaker v yokozuna in one :rolleyes:

ive nearly got my 4th platinum on ps3. its on fallout, ive done everything on that game. the only things ive got to do is collect the darn bobbleheads, hack a few more terminals and complete the last quest. and then ill have to start over to get the bad/neutral karma trophies for level 8. shouldn't take too long i guess.
Edited by Greeny_Musicchild

You're the only one on my friends list who has more trophies than me and your collection dwarfs mine. I'm quite a competitive person, the only reason i have the platinum for wipeout HD is 'cause someone else on my friends list got it and so i had to have it. Now i find myself mindlessly aiming for your total in a vein attempt to best it. Maybe one day...

in other news, OMFGWTFBBQ!? It plays original cartridges and it's less than £40 quid with 15 games! It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine.

Waaiiitt...http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Original-16-Bit-Sega...%3A1|240%3A1318

Edited by III

If anyone is into this trophey stuff add jammy2211 on PSN, I enjoy having people to compete with :rolleyes:. I only have 3 platinums though, the Skate 2 online one is taking me ages to get and I just can't find the time to play Dead Space >_>.

Been playing Socom last few days, tis really good. Still not got one trophey though :|.

greeny, i have the same problem as you i am also very competitive, and annoyingly i have a few friends with more trophies than me. including 2 with killzone platinums! although trophies offer nothing but worthless computer stats, they do offer bragging rights over my friends, so im a bit obsessed with them. i usually complete a game, then squeeze out the trophies from it, however i dont attempt platinum trophies that are out of my reach (like wipeout, god knows how you did that!)... sorry everyone for banging on, but im a bit of a trophy whore!

(i would have quoted but im on my ps3, and it annoyingly has a limit of how much text i can write)

You're the only one on my friends list who has more trophies than me and your collection dwarfs mine. I'm quite a competitive person, the only reason i have the platinum for wipeout HD is 'cause someone else on my friends list got it and so i had to have it. Now i find myself mindlessly aiming for your total in a vein attempt to best it. Maybe one day...

in other news, OMFGWTFBBQ!? It plays original cartridges and it's less than £40 quid with 15 games! It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine.

Waaiiitt...http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Original-16-Bit-Sega...%3A1|240%3A1318

Has anyone else got the new map pack for COD: WaW?

It's pretty good actually - Station is my favourite, especially for search and destroy as it's very narrow and lots of teamwork is needed.

greeny, i have the same problem as you i am also very competitive, and annoyingly i have a few friends with more trophies than me. including 2 with killzone platinums! although trophies offer nothing but worthless computer stats, they do offer bragging rights over my friends, so im a bit obsessed with them. i usually complete a game, then squeeze out the trophies from it, however i dont attempt platinum trophies that are out of my reach (like wipeout, god knows how you did that!)... sorry everyone for banging on, but im a bit of a trophy whore!

(i would have quoted but im on my ps3, and it annoyingly has a limit of how much text i can write)

Edited by Greeny_Musicchild

Yeah it's not too bad. All are good but one i do dislike is the 1 a night. Not the subway one the other one.

Gears update has done sod all again and just made the friggin game worst. Damn Epic.

I'm loving Lost And Damned at the moment - gangwars are so much fun, leading a gang to lots of explosions and firefights.

And you get a baseball bat to wield in all of the races and hit people off the other bikes - they even say they're gonna give someone "road rash" :lol:

They seem to have stabilised the bikes so falling off them takes some effort now, makes sense since you are always on one and have to enter races and gang wars on them.