NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

think yourself lucky. my tiger woods got stuck in my xbox when it lost all power to it. game said the chances were slim of me getting it back if i tried. so their slim chances mean none so i lost a 30 quid game :rolleyes: and all my saves cos i couldnt keep my hard drive in the swap. bastards!

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of GTA i had my PS3 replaced but the broken PS3 had my copy of GTA4 in it and sony said it would be 6 weeks before they could send it back to me. So its been 8 weeks now and i ring up and they tell me that they couldn't retrieve it without damaging the disk so they have ordered me a new copy and that will take a further 3 weeks.

Still can't moan they did replace my PS3 for free even when it was out of warrenty.

sony replaced my ps3 for free aswell, it was also out of warranty. their service seemed excellent, i have a 60gb original but there was a waiting period of about 3 weeks so they offered me the current 80gb model for immediate dispatch, i chose to wait though. also i remembered my login details and didnt lose any saves as i transferred them all to a usb memory stick. so i was happy as larry with my shiny ps3 when it came through from sony.

My ps3 is just about a year old now and these stories make me wonder if there is any reason to extend the warrenty. If it breaks down then it seems sony will replace it for me anyway, and maybe ill get an upgrade. What a piss take that i buy my ps3 in the 5 or 6 month window of 40gb models...

Its so cheap and easy to upgrade the hard drive anyway.

I had a 40gb but jus bought a 320gb for 50 quid and installed it.

speaking of GTA i had my PS3 replaced but the broken PS3 had my copy of GTA4 in it and sony said it would be 6 weeks before they could send it back to me. So its been 8 weeks now and i ring up and they tell me that they couldn't retrieve it without damaging the disk so they have ordered me a new copy and that will take a further 3 weeks.

Still can't moan they did replace my PS3 for free even when it was out of warrenty.

a bit pissed off with my ps3, been playing killzone and my connection failed twice. a dns error or something. anyway my ps3 refused to sign back in so i reset my ps3 and my internet box. and it happens again, this time i had got over 50 points and was kicking some ass, so i get really angry and try and sign back in and it claims another dns error, this time i only reset my ps3 and hurrah it successfully signs in. i assume this is my ps3's fault and not my internet. anybody know what a dns error is and if theres anyway to prevent it? im too pissed off to play killzone now.

Having a bit of a problem connecting my wii to my internet router. I set up a WPA-PSK code thingy on my router and can get my family PC, my laptop, my wee bro's laptop and my Xbox connected again ok but my wii doesnt seem to want to connect. It keeps coming up with 'error code 51330'. Ive searched google for answers but cant find anything that fixes my problem. Anyone had this issue before?

a bit pissed off with my ps3, been playing killzone and my connection failed twice. a dns error or something. anyway my ps3 refused to sign back in so i reset my ps3 and my internet box. and it happens again, this time i had got over 50 points and was kicking some ass, so i get really angry and try and sign back in and it claims another dns error, this time i only reset my ps3 and hurrah it successfully signs in. i assume this is my ps3's fault and not my internet. anybody know what a dns error is and if theres anyway to prevent it? im too pissed off to play killzone now.

DNS means Domain Name Server...it indicates a problem with your ISP. However, i get DNS error on my PS3 every-bloody-time that my ps3 signs itself out, so im not convinced.

I'm faily sure my problem is caused by the shit router i have, but who knows. Try plugging your ps3 in with an ethernet lead and see if you get the same issues.

the japanese psn store has final fantasy 7 as a download, it costs 1500 yen (about a tenner) my ff7 disc 2 is too damaged to play so im jealous as i would love another play through. its one of the greatest games ever. hopefully our store will have it soon but i wouldn't be surprised if we didnt get it, sony seem to prefer the u.s/ jap stores.

ive been playing alot of civilisation revolution lately, its great although it really has cut alot of features from past civ games it feels a bit dumbed down, there isnt any customization either, there is only one size of world which isnt very big. civilisation 2 on pc remains my favourite game in the series.

the japanese psn store has final fantasy 7 as a download, it costs 1500 yen (about a tenner) my ff7 disc 2 is too damaged to play so im jealous as i would love another play through. its one of the greatest games ever. hopefully our store will have it soon but i wouldn't be surprised if we didnt get it, sony seem to prefer the u.s/ jap stores.

ive been playing alot of civilisation revolution lately, its great although it really has cut alot of features from past civ games it feels a bit dumbed down, there isnt any customization either, there is only one size of world which isnt very big. civilisation 2 on pc remains my favourite game in the series.

Edited by Greeny_Musicchild

There are a lot of PSone classics missing from the PAL store...FFVII is certainly one i'd love to have. Tbh tho, the price they charge for the PSone games as downloads you could find the disc somewhere like ebay cheaper. Maybe not FFVII, but most other games.

I traded in Civ Rev because of the multiplayer...powered by Gamespy, 'nuff said.