NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that the Dreamcast was criminally underused/underrated, but the Saturn was shit.

Megadrives are the future. I remember when that word meant all that was cool, hip and edgy. I remember the line now: 'Yeah, just got Badmotorfinger, an album by a band called Soundgarden, and a copy of Golden Axe II for the Megadrive'. Man, the flange would drip hard!

Still, 360 is just about set up now, so I'll be signing up for an on-line battle soon. I shall be requesting tags and such like in the coming months.

Megadrives are the future. I remember when that word meant all that was cool, hip and edgy. I remember the line now: 'Yeah, just got Badmotorfinger, an album by a band called Soundgarden, and a copy of Golden Axe II for the Megadrive'. Man, the flange would drip hard!

Still, 360 is just about set up now, so I'll be signing up for an on-line battle soon. I shall be requesting tags and such like in the coming months.

The UFC Undisputed demo was released yesterday. I'd recommend anyone with an interest in boxing games to take a look at it. I was shocked at how much each indovidual fighter could do, and the full game will have 80.

Also invested in 4200 Microsoft points today, so will be getting Lost and the Damned tonight as well.

New Fable 2 DLC on it's way - with some more achievement points - I f**king love that game, considering it cost me £12, it's possibly the best gaming bargain I've ever had.

Anyone with PS3 playing or heard of Xi?

it's mental, and huge, and free. The first thing that's actually had me in Home since it came out. Definitely worth a look, i'll try and find something on the net so i don't have to lauch into a full description of what it is...but if you have a PS3, go into Home and check it out.

the saturn was far from shit, they just f**ked up making a console built primarily for 2d gaming when sony were planning something altogether. Some of my favourite games were on the saturn, nights (they ruined it on the wii though by not making use of the technology), guardian heroes (a fine example of a brilliant 2d game) and die hard arcade (loosley based on die hard, not to be mistaken with die hard trilogy), the only game where u can pick up a lighter and deodrant can up seperately, pick them up together and u've got a makeshift flamethrower :ph34r: doubt they'd even get away with that in gta now, showing kids how to make a fire lol.

Anyone with PS3 playing or heard of Xi?

it's mental, and huge, and free. The first thing that's actually had me in Home since it came out. Definitely worth a look, i'll try and find something on the net so i don't have to lauch into a full description of what it is...but if you have a PS3, go into Home and check it out.

Last night on COD: WaW, I managed to pull off possibly the greatest sniper shot of all time ever.

It was on Airfield, in the room that overlooks the main battlefield. I was the last man standing, and there was only one guy left to take out for us to win the round, and I saw him from the other end of the compound - I must have only had a split second to react and only had time for one shot. Bang - head shot. We win.

I rule.

End of boasting post #476.

Bought the new Chronicles of Riddick game but haven't even started Assault on Dark Athena, instead I've started playing Escape From Butcher Bay (a remastered version from 2004 that's included with DA). So far I'm impressed! Good stealthy killy fun. And the fact that you get two games is quite a good deal. As I've never played Escape I have two brand new games to plough through rather than one! Result :)