NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

When i send it back to Microsoft

do i put my return address in the box?

i cant remember if i was told to last time?

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they sent me an email through

"Write your full return address and the Service Request number on the outside of the package"

off to Germany it goes again...

ive got a spare 30 quid, going to put it into the ps store. any recommendations? the killzone map-pack is a must. so ill have a spare 25 quid. i was thinking of warhawk, however i think its a bit too late to buy, i mean its been out a long time and the follow up is in production (starhawk)

:blink: im quite annoyed now, i tried adding funds to my playstation account, strangely i got an error code. so i kept trying to adjust my credit card details, incase it needed to be accurate with capital letters etc. well anyway then it gave me a message saying i cant change my card details, check my account information. a quick google search and i found the problem, after messing around with your details too much it stops you from doing it for 24 hours (for obvious security reasons with card scammers etc)

but what made me angry was it should have worked, and alot of people have had this error! its sonys fault :lol: i should be happily playing on my killzone maps now. they should make the psn top up cards available to this country.

oh and the ps3 helpline is closed :huh:

(the error code is 80023102)

Finally started Bioshock yesterday. I still can't shake the perception that its just System Shock 2 with different graphics, but that was a class game anyway. Seems pretty good so far, though I am still only in the medical wing, and haven't had to deal with any big daddies yet.

I have just completed HAWX and it was the most entertaining game I have played for some time, i think it might be the only game ill carry on playing after Ive completed. My next choice of game is either FEAR 2, Resi 5 or Wolverine, anyone care to suggest which would be the better purchase? <_<

Looks like Ghostbusters is going to be a timed exclusive on the ps3/ps2

Sony are now publishing it and i guess the exclusivity came with the publishing.

So if you want to play Ghostbuster on x260/wii looks like you will have to wait till later in the year.

Sony are now publishing it and i guess the exclusivity came with the publishing.

So if you want to play Ghostbuster on x260/wii looks like you will have to wait till later in the year.

hahahha

mine leapt for joy when my Xbox blew up!

Im having a great time, playing Madden and Uncharted on it, the controller, for Madden anyway, is balls though, Im enjoying the comparative peace without a jet engine going off in the corner thoguh!

on the dashboard when it says press a to play game or i think y for info. press y and therell be the option to burn disc to hard drive. will take up between 1 and 2 gig i think per game. and then silent gaming :)

Edited by Purple Monkey

This leads me to believe Atari could be in a spot of financial bother if they're basically getting Sony to bail them out of their PS3 publishing costs.

Of course we'll all be told it's because they want to "use all of Sony's marketing power to find a much bigger market" or some other PR nonsense, of course.

I think it's insane pulling a stunt like this so near to a games release. A part of me thinks we'll be seeing more and more fatcat companies "bailling out" the smaller ones for exclusivity deals, the more the economic landscape becomes unstable, the more it's going to happen, and since a lot of companies went multi-format for a reason, they're going to be bent right over and shafted one way or another.

I don't understand this Ghostbusters saga. It's pretty much been developed from start to finish without a publisher. Why has nobody wanted to touch this game? It's a sure fire hit if ever there was one, so why have so many publishers passed up on it?

I can't hardly believe it, but one has to worry that its not actually that good a game. :P

I don't understand this Ghostbusters saga. It's pretty much been developed from start to finish without a publisher. Why has nobody wanted to touch this game? It's a sure fire hit if ever there was one, so why have so many publishers passed up on it?

I can't hardly believe it, but one has to worry that its not actually that good a game. :)

Edited by Purple Monkey