NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn! There's one I forgot! 1 and 2 were awesome, though I could never get into Jade Empire or Mass effect. Possible because all 4 took quite a long time to get going, but in KOTOR I knew if I stuck it out I'd get lightsabres to play with :blink:

Anyone know any game related drinking games?

Did a decent (but messy) one on Friday night for FIFA 09

There were 3 of us doing winner stays on, for teams you get the choice of the first 3 random teams you get, and if/when you concede a goal, or get a player sent off you have to down half a can of beer. I won 1-0 in the first match, 5-1 in the second ( :blink: ) and then lost 5-3 and after that it's a bit blurry B)

There were 3 of us doing winner stays on, for teams you get the choice of the first 3 random teams you get, and if/when you concede a goal, or get a player sent off you have to down half a can of beer. I won 1-0 in the first match, 5-1 in the second ( :blink: ) and then lost 5-3 and after that it's a bit blurry B)

You should just play the soccer Saturday drinking game..its a right laugh

There were 3 of us doing winner stays on, for teams you get the choice of the first 3 random teams you get, and if/when you concede a goal, or get a player sent off you have to down half a can of beer. I won 1-0 in the first match, 5-1 in the second ( :blink: ) and then lost 5-3 and after that it's a bit blurry :D

We did have a good drinking game during a match of tennis on wii sports.

You have to drink if you're not actually in the process of hitting the ball. If there are 4 of you, you can be really cruel by keeping people out of the game until they've downed their drink!

Maybe best to get a cover for your wiimotes, and not to play standing on your best carpet, but it was damn good fun.

Try using rum.

heres my favourites to go along with other peoples who were posting.

megadrive - kid chameleon

snes - zelda: a link to the past, super mario 2 & 3

game gear - shinobi

game boy - pokemon red/blue

playstation - final fantasy 7, command and conquer red alert

playstation 2 - final fantasy 10, grand theft auto 3, vice city, san andreas (i wasted a shit load of time on the gta series, i didnt like 4 on ps3 though...)

n64 - zelda: ocarina of time

dreamcast - blue stinger

pc - civilisation 2 (still the best civ game ever)

and off the topic of favourite games, ive just bought command and conquer red alert 3 for ps3. cant wait to play it.

is the efests worms game going ahead tonight? 8 o clock right.

Interestingly, worms armageddon.

so is that tonight or tomorrow?? :P

Dont know if i can make 8 tonight, but i can make it slightly later, ill keep checking here.

It can, but the controller was awesome, best fighting game controller ever.

and to add in my two cents, just adding in the consoles i have had or do own...

NES: Kirby's Dreamland.

Gameboy:Zelda: Links Awakening

Megadrive: Sonic The Hedgehog 2

Playstation: Final Fantasy VII

N64: Conkers Bad Fur Day/Mario kart

PC: Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (just because i was so addicted.)

Gamecube: Warioware

Xbox: Halo 2/Marvel Vs Capcom 2 (guilty love)

Wii: Mario Super Strikers Football

Xbox 360: Gears of War

PS3: Wipeout HD

For the old nostalgia post:

NES: Super Mario 3.

SNES: This is a tough one. Although its either Super Mario World or Zelda as I still get a kick out of both today.

PS1: No idea. Thinking about it, I dont recall anything that I loved on the PS1. The only game I'd be interested in tracking down would be the original Discworld, which is downloadable, (although I cant get the speech working, thus rendering the game utterly pointless). Probably Street Fighter Alpha.

Saturn: Street Fighter Alpha 2. Honourable mention for NiGHTS.

N64: Mario 64. maybe Goldeneye.

PS2: San Andreas. or Vice City.

PC: C&C Red Alert.

360: Orange Box doesnt really count so GTA 4. Or Street Fighter 4. Ask me in tow weeks and it'll be UFC Undisputed.

well.....at the inaugural efests wormsfest i can safely say i was gash!!!

But with some practice on the jetpak amongst other things im gona be a contender!!

If we get enough people we can arrange some form of league! This isnt as geeky as it sounds, this game is the business!!

Anyone on psn get it downloaded u wont be sorry, an watch rhysieg hes a f**kin ringer that guy :lol:

well.....at the inaugural efests wormsfest i can safely say i was gash!!!

But with some practice on the jetpak amongst other things im gona be a contender!!

If we get enough people we can arrange some form of league! This isnt as geeky as it sounds, this game is the business!!

Anyone on psn get it downloaded u wont be sorry, an watch rhysieg hes a f**kin ringer that guy :lol: