NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

well.....at the inaugural efests wormsfest i can safely say i was gash!!!

But with some practice on the jetpak amongst other things im gona be a contender!!

If we get enough people we can arrange some form of league! This isnt as geeky as it sounds, this game is the business!!

Anyone on psn get it downloaded u wont be sorry, an watch rhysieg hes a f**kin ringer that guy :lol:

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well.....at the inaugural efests wormsfest i can safely say i was gash!!!

But with some practice on the jetpak amongst other things im gona be a contender!!

If we get enough people we can arrange some form of league! This isnt as geeky as it sounds, this game is the business!!

Anyone on psn get it downloaded u wont be sorry, an watch rhysieg hes a f**kin ringer that guy :lol:

Haha was good fun..

shame you had to go, we had a long game afterward me, rhys and greeny.

Although i wouldnt had been long if i hadnt of cocked up twice in a row ending 2 rounds in a draw.

The funniest was my celebratory super sheep loop de loop, then it blew up before it reached the target.

Was a good 3 hour session in the end. We should definately do it again.

F*ck it. I love worms. I'll buy it off PSN when I get home, let me know when you guys are playing next (I think some of you have me on PSN anyway - I think my username is Lithium005 but I'm not 100%, I'll confirm before we play)

FYI it was the sheep comment above that convinced me :D

F*ck it. I love worms. I'll buy it off PSN when I get home, let me know when you guys are playing next (I think some of you have me on PSN anyway - I think my username is Lithium005 but I'm not 100%, I'll confirm before we play)

FYI it was the sheep comment above that convinced me :D

Good stuff, we shall have to organise another session soon.

Another thing i liked aside from the game was the chat room on PSN.

Never really used it before but the text chat worked brilliantly. I was unsure if it was a decent update before yesterday but with 4 people chatting whilst playing worms it works perfectly.

commodore 64 - Wizballl, Head over Heals, Way of the Exploding Fist Pt 2, Ghostbusters

Gameboy - Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda

Amiga - Rainbow Islands, New Zealand Story, Lemmings, Wing Commander, Syndicate, Another World, Settlers, Barbarian 2, Battle Chess, Zool , All the Monkey Islands, Sensible Soccer

PC Daiblo, Xwing, Kings Quest

SNES : SF 2 Turbo, Mario Cart

PS1 Tekken 2, Soul Edge

PS2 Tekken 3, Pro Evo 4, Ico, god of War

Xbox, Morrowing, Halo, Halo 2

Well we were using the text chat feature whilst playing worms, you can use that whilst playing any game but its probably better suited for games like worms where you have more time to txt chat. And it worked well, you just set up the chat room and invite everone to it and away you go. In fact the room is still open now so next time we play we can all just jump into it.

Thinking of it the chat rooms are probably a good place for a few people to meet before jumping into a game.

For killzone2 you really want to do voice chat.

For this the best thing is the squad system within the game.

You and three other people can join a squad in-game and then all your voice chat is heard between the four of you. You can also re-spawn on the squad leader which is very handy.

Maybe we can get a bit of efest killzone action going on? How many people have it on here?

Master system - Alex the kidd, california games

Mega drive - Sonic the hedgehog, toejam and earl

Amiga - Monkey island, Lemmings, teenage mutant ninja turtles

PC - Monkey island, Grim Fandango, C&C, Counterstrike, Halflife, Worms

PS1 - Final Fantasy 7,8,9, Tomb Raider 1,2,3, Gran turismo, Tony Hawks 1,2, Metal gear solid, GTA 1,2, Destruction Derby, Twisted metal

PS2 - Final Fantasy 10,12, Tony Hawks 3, Metal gear solid 2,3, GTA3,VC,SA, Shadow of the collosus, Tekken 3, Kingdom hearts, Burnout 2, Pro ev(all of them)

Got a bit carried away when igot the PS1,PS2. i had so many games back them

Well we were using the text chat feature whilst playing worms, you can use that whilst playing any game but its probably better suited for games like worms where you have more time to txt chat. And it worked well, you just set up the chat room and invite everone to it and away you go. In fact the room is still open now so next time we play we can all just jump into it.

Thinking of it the chat rooms are probably a good place for a few people to meet before jumping into a game.

For killzone2 you really want to do voice chat.

For this the best thing is the squad system within the game.

You and three other people can join a squad in-game and then all your voice chat is heard between the four of you. You can also re-spawn on the squad leader which is very handy.

Maybe we can get a bit of efest killzone action going on? How many people have it on here?

loving red alert 3 now. the control scheme was dodgy at 1st but once you get used to it its awesome, ive done the first 4 missions and theyre great. 27 missions in total so its quite a long game, it should keep me occupied for a while. i love a good strategy game. not tried skirmish mode yet but its always been my favourite part of c&c so ill give that a go soon.

im going to have a bash on killzone now, so if anybody wants a game just join me.

Good game of Worms last night Jay and Rhys...i was shit...but i'll raise my game next time. Pulled off the most ridiculous shot against my brother later in the night, i bloody love it. It's more fun than most of my disc games.

I got the funniest achievement ever on Fable 2 last night.

0YCLiGJhbC9CCRt0GltTVkYxL2FjaC8wLzM2AAAAAOfn5-5Wx4o=.jpg

The Nutcracker

Heroes are the harbingers of injuries both painful and comedic. Which explains the 25 groin shots.

:lol::):lol::lol::P

I didn't have a SNES or a Mega Drive. I had an Amiga, I really wanted a SNES but we couldn't afford it at the time. The Amiga was ok but ammount of the disc swapping was painful. I remember Street Fighter 2 requiring about 4 disc changes before every round!

You think?

I love it. Not played the multiplayer though. I prefer COD for multiplayer as wasn't too fussed with the original Gears' multiplayer modes in comparison.

Edited by Tomo18

it sent my 360 from hero to zero in a matter of seconds..now its in germany :D

i was playing gow2 and the game was really laggy..

i was in a fight all of a sudden got downed screen froze..then went bright red.

xbox turned off turned it back on 3red flashing lights

twice in a year though

i blame gow2 :D

halo3 was the downfall of my first one.