NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ebay's usually a good shout. They can usually just email you the code so you can put it in right away.

Yeah i had a quick look on ebay before, arond about £30 seems to be the norm.

Don't knw how you get time to play on xbox live LW :D i certainly haven't for the last few months

Yeah i had a quick look on ebay before, arond about £30 seems to be the norm.

Don't knw how you get time to play on xbox live LW :D i certainly haven't for the last few months

Because someone up there likes us - my son sleeps from 8.30/9 pm straight through til 7.30 am without waking and has done every night since he was 5 weeks old.

He turns 4 months on Saturday. :D:D

You may call me a git. All our NCT friends do.

The updates i dont get for my 360 is it because of i dont have Xbox live?

Yes. The biggest update was for the new dashboard with avatars etc, but that took less than 10 minutes to download - pretty good for a pretty major update.

Game updates (patches) come out all the time to fix glitches etc and they take less than a minute to download - it's all automatic.

As for DLC - that might take quite a bit longer, but they can carry on in the background whilst you play another game.

I can't fault MS for their updates. They're very good indeed.

Chears mate!..

Must get Xbox live Gold... just for a year as its only about £40 now with the moderm to go with will do about end of July...

If you get a live subscription, try ebay - you'll save a fair bit of money - check back a few pages on this thread - I think Modey was talking about renewing.

It's much better value to get a code from ebay that it is to get a card with a code from HMV etc.

What games do you have? Some games rely heavily on the online features (Call Of Duty, Halo for example) whilst other stand alone single player game such as Fallout 3 and Mass Effect don't really need it.

Edited by spwan-of-the-devil

At the moment.. I have Medal of Honor Airborne, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare, Need For Speed Undercover (just finished it will write up a review in a bit) Sega emulator disk.. NFL 09.. Smackdown vs Raw 07.. Project Gothem Racing 3.. GTA... Blue Dragon... Tiger woods 09.. Also had Halo 3, Football manager 07

Dont worry will be updating games soon ;)

Chears LW will try Ebay.. ;)

Well if you get COD: World At War, Fable 2, Streetfighter 4, PES 09 send me a friend request and give me a shout if you fancy a game. I'm on most night, saddo that I am!

Or better still, wait until PES 2010 (or indeed FIFA 2010) comes out and we can play a Wolves v Stoke game!

Edited by spwan-of-the-devil

My Review for Need for Speed undercover..

Need For Speed Undercover - Having finshed Career and the achevments what i can (i dont have Xbox live yet).. I think it is a good game, the Story is good just would like it to be longer. Like doing some more races as well.

As for game play and graphics, the graphics are good and smooth and what you expect from modern games.. but the little bits of when you see the scraches on the car and the effects of the glass breaking.. The gameplay is good just needs at times tweeking in when using the nitrious and dont just slow down straight away...

Overall 8/10

Good game could be a bit harder and a bit longer... Also Very good For Easy achevement points..

I intend to get COD.. World at war and Street fighter... And it will be Fifa at im shocking at PES! And will do on the friend request... ;)

Also will GH 3 if youve got it...