NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

Had a discussion on Monday, whilst queuing for a ride at Thorpe Park, about how much more interesting life would be if you had the oppertunity to earn achievement points. We came up with the theory that it would encourage you to do more with day to day life. Say for example you had a total of 1000 potential achievement points to earn every day, for the more mundain work days you could have things like "no one notices your hangover" - 50 points or "take a longer than allowed lunchbreak without getting caught". Then there's days out like the one we had on Monday where the conversation started "crack open a beer on loggers leap" or "catch up to your mates by queue jumping strangers" Seriously the possibilities are endless! I would gladly have a chip installed in my head so I actually see achievements pop up before my eyes ;)

This concludes another edition of Lithium talks bollocks on a friday thanks for reading ;)

Edited by Lithium05

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me is pretty good on Easy and medium and cant do Hard... Am trying to do DragonForce on Perfect on Easy and getting close...

Ah coolies and im just shite at the real thing hence why i can play keyboard..

Had a discussion on Monday, whilst queuing for a ride at Thorpe Park, about how much more interesting life would be if you had the oppertunity to earn achievement points. We came up with the theory that it would encourage you to do more with day to day life. Say for example you had a total of 1000 potential achievement points to earn every day, for the more mundain work days you could have things like "no one notices your hangover" - 50 points or "take a longer than allowed lunchbreak without getting caught". Then there's days out like the one we had on Monday where the conversation started "crack open a beer on loggers leap" or "catch up to your mates by queue jumping strangers" Seriously the possibilities are endless! I would gladly have a chip installed in my head so I actually see achievements pop up before my eyes ;)

This concludes another edition of Lithium talks bollocks on a friday thanks for reading ;)

I've managed the achievement when you need to 5 star all songs on easy, and have completed career on medium, but hard can just f**k off!! As for expert - well I touched that once, never again.

I find it possibly a bit too challenging overall. Top, top fun though especially after a few beers. My baby son smiles when I play it. He's going to be a rock fan when he's older, I can just tell.

Had a discussion on Monday, whilst queuing for a ride at Thorpe Park, about how much more interesting life would be if you had the oppertunity to earn achievement points. We came up with the theory that it would encourage you to do more with day to day life. Say for example you had a total of 1000 potential achievement points to earn every day, for the more mundain work days you could have things like "no one notices your hangover" - 50 points or "take a longer than allowed lunchbreak without getting caught". Then there's days out like the one we had on Monday where the conversation started "crack open a beer on loggers leap" or "catch up to your mates by queue jumping strangers" Seriously the possibilities are endless! I would gladly have a chip installed in my head so I actually see achievements pop up before my eyes :)

This concludes another edition of Lithium talks bollocks on a friday thanks for reading :P

rag doll kung fu is still going for free on the american ps store, i highly recommend you pick it up. its excellent, its just like ssbb. just make an american account and download it and then login to your normal account and you can play it on your normal account.

rag doll kung fu is still going for free on the american ps store, i highly recommend you pick it up. its excellent, its just like ssbb. just make an american account and download it and then login to your normal account and you can play it on your normal account.

make a new user, and sign up for playstation network as an american. i used the tv show "beverly hills 90210" for a post code. so apparently i live in beverley hills :blink: just scour the internet for an american address.

still packed, i play it, and it's bloody wicked. the scale of advancement is huge, it would take a few years to get tot he highest rank i reckon...well good fun though.

Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars is well good fun, and cheap, it's just football with RC cars.