what do you think of it?

and is it worth buying?

i fancy summat different

Edited by Tomo18

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the US account this morning, and Rag Doll. I'll officially a resident at some hotel on Sunset Boulevard. Get me.

Why is their store so much bloody better than ours??!?!? grrrr.

Edited by Greeny_Musicchild

I got Metal Gear Solid 4 today. I've got to be honest, i've never played any of the MGS games (i know, for shame). 1st mission of 1 was so annoying to me when i was younger i never played it again. Mates who played 1 said 2 was crap so again didn't bother. played a bit of 3 but soon after got rid of my ps2 as i was late on that one as well.

So i'll see if i have grown up with any patience. I hear it's the best game on PS3 still, despite the massive cut scene percentage.

Ive become addicted to FEAR 2 and what an amazing game it is, Ive just done the elementary level and i actually think I shat myself it has to be the most atmospheric level I have ever played. Reccomend this game to anyone who doesnt own it

I got Metal Gear Solid 4 today. I've got to be honest, i've never played any of the MGS games (i know, for shame). 1st mission of 1 was so annoying to me when i was younger i never played it again. Mates who played 1 said 2 was crap so again didn't bother. played a bit of 3 but soon after got rid of my ps2 as i was late on that one as well.

So i'll see if i have grown up with any patience. I hear it's the best game on PS3 still, despite the massive cut scene percentage.

Just found a load of my old ps1 games in the loft this morning, amongst others i've found my oddworld games, final fantasy VII and metal gear solid.

Might have a bit of retro gaming later on to see if they are still as good as i remember them

Just found a load of my old ps1 games in the loft this morning, amongst others i've found my oddworld games, final fantasy VII and metal gear solid.

Might have a bit of retro gaming later on to see if they are still as good as i remember them

Ive become addicted to FEAR 2 and what an amazing game it is, Ive just done the elementary level and i actually think I shat myself it has to be the most atmospheric level I have ever played. Reccomend this game to anyone who doesnt own it

I've just got NHL 2K9, which I believe is meant to be better than the EA games, I'm not sure about the latest iteration but historically I've deffo read they were superior. The reason I got it this time is that it was only 12 quid or so at Tesco.com/entertainment.

Its deffo very good fun, although scoring for me is a bit of a problem at the mo, not in that I can't but I can't find a consistent way of doing it, esp on 1 on 1s

Edited by Halcyon

Isn't that a good thing?

Find one method of scoring that'll work 9 times out of 10 and it'll break the game. I remember there being certain ways to guarantee a goal on old FIFA games and it killing the game because there's no challenge.

Real life isn't like it, so why should it be like that in a game. What works against one team won't necessarily work against a different team.

I've just got NHL 2K9, which I believe is meant to be better than the EA games, I'm not sure about the latest iteration but historically I've deffo read they were superior. The reason I got it this time is that it was only 12 quid or so at Tesco.com/entertainment.

Its deffo very good fun, although scoring for me is a bit of a problem at the mo, not in that I can't but I can't find a consistent way of doing it, esp on 1 on 1s

Edited by Tomo18

yeh i saw it was cheap thats why i was thinking of getting it

tesco its £9.96 and asda its £9.91 so seems be good value

and i usually enjoy games like that

any fighting involved in this?

there used to be :D

just got it from asda free delivery too :(

should be here when my xbox is back :P

all good