NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stranglehold's not too bad and as you say for £5 you cant really go too wrong. I played it for hours (or so it seemed at the time) without really getting anywhere. Dont think ive unlocked one achievement so far :lol: Spotted Blue dragon today in Game for £5 too. Decided to play the demo 1st before i bought it though. Anyone any thoughts on it?

Also, does anyone know if its 11th Oct COD is coming out or 10th Nov? That site that was linked earlier had it as 10.11.09 but the end of the video on the site had 11.10.09

My mate has Blue Dragon and loves it. I'm not a huge fan of turn-based RPG games though, I prefer ones with proper combat like Zelda or Mass Effect. But my mate loves Final Fantasy and says that Blue Dragon is top if you're into that sort of thing.

I'm a bit of an achievement whore - confident about racking up the points on Stranglehold!

As for COD: MW2 - it's November 10th. Bloody yanks can't do dates. I keep wondering why there isn't more made of the terrorist attacks on November the 9th.

I'm the same as you thb. Much prefer Zelda type games that Final Fantasy games. Still liked Final Fantasy games but found myself leaving them after a while and never getting back into them. I'll give the Blue Dragon demo a try later tonight and check it out though. Suppose for £5 it wouldnt be too bad

There's quite a few multiplayer achievements on straglehold so if you want unlock them at some point then give us a shout (i could use unlocking them too :lol: )

Stranglehold's not too bad and as you say for £5 you cant really go too wrong. I played it for hours (or so it seemed at the time) without really getting anywhere. Dont think ive unlocked one achievement so far :D Spotted Blue dragon today in Game for £5 too. Decided to play the demo 1st before i bought it though. Anyone any thoughts on it?

:D That is quality.

Had the dispatch email from shopto for my copy of infamous so it will be here tomorrow :D

won't get much chance to play it though small matter of a footy game to watch.

You could have got it for £3.94 here yesterday

Wicked - let us know what you think of inFamous - I really want that when I get my PS3.

What's Shopto like for delivery/bargains etc? Is it free delivery?

Edited by modey

wiil do :D

shopto are the best around for delivery times, they always send pre-orders out early and they send them by recorded delivery wich means you get them the next day, they even have a £3 money back if if you don't get your pre-orders for release day, and yes its free delivery :D

they are usually good for having goood offers on but i check hotukdeals.com which list the best games deals from different websites

I quite liked blue dragon. Got it with my xbox but was always a game i played in dribs and drabs between Bioshock, Oblivion, Mass Effect etc. Agree that its more of a final fantasy style adventure. And pretty sure its a massive game (2 discs maybe?) May purchase it at some point and give it another shot.

Was that new or preowned ross?

Was in HMV today and was tempted by GOW2 for £20....I want some money :lol:

Edited by parTy animal

Stranglehold's not too bad and as you say for £5 you cant really go too wrong. I played it for hours (or so it seemed at the time) without really getting anywhere. Dont think ive unlocked one achievement so far :huh: Spotted Blue dragon today in Game for £5 too. Decided to play the demo 1st before i bought it though. Anyone any thoughts on it?

Also, does anyone know if its 11th Oct COD is coming out or 10th Nov? That site that was linked earlier had it as 10.11.09 but the end of the video on the site had 11.10.09