NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that it matters because I'm getting a PS3 soon, but 360 also has DLC for COD: MW2 before any other format.

Slightly OT (well, still video games but away from all the E3 stuff) why oh why are there no decent TV programmes about gaming? It's such a massive medium now, it's really suprising. We had Gamer TV and Playr on bravo, but except having Rufus Hound narrating, they were a bit shit.

I think there's quite a gap in the market for a decent gaming show. Does anyone know any (and I don't mean that shit that's on Pulse)?

ahhh ok, kind of zoned out from this thread as its been mainly about ufc.

btw a major part of sony's e3 conference was leaked by 'accident' (many gaming sites are reporting that its more likely it was intentional) a new psp, entitled the 'psp go' which imo isnt too exciting, lets hope they have some massive announcement (although probably not going to be as big as 360's metal gear bombshell)

Edited by Greeny_Musicchild

Not that it matters because I'm getting a PS3 soon, but 360 also has DLC for COD: MW2 before any other format.

Slightly OT (well, still video games but away from all the E3 stuff) why oh why are there no decent TV programmes about gaming? It's such a massive medium now, it's really suprising. We had Gamer TV and Playr on bravo, but except having Rufus Hound narrating, they were a bit shit.

I think there's quite a gap in the market for a decent gaming show. Does anyone know any (and I don't mean that shit that's on Pulse)?