NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ALL about the Left 4 Dead 2 announcement for me.

The first one is easily the most fun online shooter I've ever played. Can't believe more people on here haven't gone for it to be honest. It's a quality game. Seriously, once I've sorted my connection problems anyone who is curious about L4D rent it and we'll have a game . I really can't stress how good this game is!

I spoke with mates about this last night and we all agree it's too soon. I really don't think a years developement is enough to justify a full sequel to this sort of game, should just be a big DLC expansion pack or something.

Imo that APB game EA showed off looked far superior to Left 4 Dead...

New mario galaxy type game.

They are going mario crazy this year.

Starting to wonder if their staff have the ability to create any new characters.

Oh and there was also a new attachment previewed. Some gay thing that you stick your finger in, for it to tell you if you are nervous or something meh

edit :

I thought for a second nintendo weer gonna pull out a brand new game, but not its a metroid game.

whoop de woo. Looks nice and all, im just bored of all the repeat franchises. Its worse than EA bringing out a new footy game every year

Edited by Jaybles

the wii is the greatest trick the devil ever pulled. extract a minimum of £179 from every household with kids in the world, and watch them collect dust. our wii gets less use than the bread maker, and we never make bread any more.