NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rising then;

sorry, I just called it 5, as it's gonna be the 5th major console game in the series, albeit without solid. I haven't seen the e3 footage, but assume the gameplay mechanics will be pretty similar; stealth element intact and so on.

Just got back in and have been catching up on this thread with interest. Not been to any sites to check up on these yet, but Assassins Creed 2 COULD be amazing, even with a very similar engine. The gameplay wasn't the problem, merely the variety of missions. IMHO.

Nintendo can't release any decent Mario games - they're not allowed as I'm probably going to sell my Wii.

MAG - does it look okay, or is it shaping up to be what I think it will be - a great concept but poorly executed?

Unchartered 2 - what's the first one like? Thinking of getting it when my PS3 arrives, I presume it's available for cheap now?

Anyway - going to have a look around now. Keep me updated - great work guys.

Aye still a way to go before its ready, but it looks like by the end of 2010 PS3 will have seen some stunning games.

Final Fantasy 13 & 14

God of War 3

Gran Turismo

Last Guardian

Heavy Rain

MAG

Uncharted 2

Agent? (New rockstar game announced)

Mod Nation Racers

Im gonna be poor

Assassins Creed 2 - I was sold on that anyway, same for Mass Effect 2, I would have purchased those with minimal persuasion needed, along with Last Guardian.

God Of War III looks a bit tried and true, doesn't it? I mean, the first one was a nice surprise, but I'd expect a leeeeetle bit more from III than what I saw.