NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Just wow. Roll on November.

Edited by Langdale Wolf

Just played a couple of games of the uncharted mulitplayer beta and have to say, it's brilliant! :angry:

is that really what modern warfare is like though?

looks more like something bond would get up to <_<

yeah it does like that level on golden eye in the snow, but next gen!

i think ill pass on it though. i was pretty pish at the last one.

Really looking forward to MW2 and after seeing that clip, it can't come soon enough, there's one reason alone to renew my xbox live sub.

Really looking forward to MW2 and after seeing that clip, it can't come soon enough, there's one reason alone to renew my xbox live sub.

Yeah, I'm definitley getting it for the xbox. I've got loads of mates on xbox live who play COD games, and the DLC will be on 360 before PS3 (apparently).

yeah i just prefer it online on the 360 to the ps3 and don't mind having to pay for it, i haven't had a live sub for around 7 months now but i will have to get it for MW2, i spent my life on the first one.
Edited by Langdale Wolf

I think it's probably only me anyways :lol:

Yep, you got it.

Need For Speed: SHIFT looks like PGR5 anyway. Well, GRID was pretty much PGR5, really. So I guess NFS: SHIFT is PGR6, or would it be GRID 2? :( Either way it seems as though the city-racing semi-sim thing is being passed around everyone these days!

Either way, as good as I think it looks (I think it looks incredible!), I somehow doubt NFS: SHIFT will do anything beyond attract the same PGR and GRID-loving gamers, people like me, towards it, and maybe just a few fence-sitters and non-believers, as it looks quite hardcore, even if it does class itself as an "arcade racer". I don't think your average gamer playing Assassins Creed 2 or Modern Warfare 2 would give it much of a look in to be honest.

Gran Turismo just seems to be a game nobody seems to understand. On one hand it's a compelling Pokemon-with-cars game, on the other it's utterly boring and dull and very anal so it's got a very hardcore follwing, while on a magical third hand it's just one of those odd games bought by casual types who primarily acquired it just to show it off to their mates and to kinda brag about it, but only really play it for a few minutes because really they kinda suck at it. The last person I described seems to be almost everyone I've ever known that's ever owned a Gran Turismo and Playstation console variant.