NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im stuck between ff7, ff12 (got a 60gb ps3) red alert 3 and resistance 2 at the minute (along with an occasional kz2 online spree) i really forgot how excellent resistance 2 is, the campaign is one of my favourite campaigns in the fps genre, really varied to keep your interest. i love it in orick when your going through the back gardens and all the eggs hatch and hundreds of the splitters (the lanky ones) sprint at you.

*Bump*

According to IGN valve have announced that despite the confirmation of L4D 2, they will still be releasing content for the first one in the near future

personally, if you only intend to buy one game, KZ2 isnt worthy of being it. drakes or something would be better, but obviously personal taste and opinion is huge on this one. KZ2 isnt that good.

I'd agree with that, i just couldn't get into it at all and sold it on.

Loving infamous at the moment, but prototype is simlilar to it and pretty good too.

Must have games for the ps3 imo are little big planet and uncharted,and obviolsly the sequle when it comes out, because the beta is brilliant

I did a smal review earlier on in the thread, basically it's a cross between assasins creed and gta, the climbing bulidings etc from assasins creed and then the mission based game across a huge city from gta, i'm just getting into it now and getting more power ups and at the moment it's great fun, just hope it doesn't turn into assasins creed and become repetetive

the playstation store has alot of brilliant content coming in the next 2 weeks.

tomorrow we have bomberman (with online multiplayer!) a ghostbusters demo, cod:waw and killzone map packs. a burnout paradise expansion (big surf beach) rock band has a shit load of iron maiden songs. and we get vidzone!

oh and next week we get metal gear solid!!!

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2009/06/10/psn...-update-110609/

tomorrow we have bomberman (with online multiplayer!) a ghostbusters demo, cod:waw and killzone map packs. a burnout paradise expansion (big surf beach) rock band has a shit load of iron maiden songs. and we get vidzone!

oh and next week we get metal gear solid!!!

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2009/06/10/psn...-update-110609/

Don't dash my hopes here.........

When you say bomberman, is it going to be back to basics 4player simple bomberman fun??

If so then i cant wait :lol:

I dont want no side scrolling or 3d or rpg bomberman. I want original bomberman, fine give me updated graphics but not change the gameplay

oh and next week we get metal gear solid!!!http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2009/06/10/psn...-update-110609/

Minute did you decide on your JRPG? Ive nearly completed lost odyssey now and i would deffinitely reccomend it. Seems to be a bit of a dry spell for the 360 anyone got any games to reccomend? I recently picked up naruto quite cheap but really need something to fill the void :lol:

Minute did you decide on your JRPG? Ive nearly completed lost odyssey now and i would deffinitely reccomend it. Seems to be a bit of a dry spell for the 360 anyone got any games to reccomend? I recently picked up naruto quite cheap but really need something to fill the void :lol: