NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

yep. it looks as though its going to cost 7.99 though. strange really, i guess its premium prices for premium games. ff7 is 3 discs and is a massive so a higher price is to be expected. but tbh i think mgs is overpriced, i know its a brilliant game but its not as long as ff7, plus you can pick up mgs4 for 19.99, i think 4.99 is much fairer for mgs

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol ;)

Pretty cool, but how many shots of the camcorder? Viral marketing much?

From the Playstation blog.

Apparently going live at around 3pm today.

Looks good.

"VidZone will be available for free download from PlayStation Store in UK, Ireland, France, Italy, Germany, Spain and Australia. As well as having access to 1000s of music videos which you can watch whenever you want and fast forward/rewind/pause, and create playlists, I am happy to let you know of some great exclusives for launch in my first post here on SCEE’s PlayStation.Blog.

Ahead of E3 we interviewed ultra cool band, Kasabian and got exclusive access behind the scenes of their new video “Where Did All The Love Go”.

Not only do we have exclusive behind the scenes footage, but for launch we are showcasing a WORLD exclusive live version of their Processed Beats video. You will only see the full videos on VidZone.

Oh, and for all who suspect we will be catering for just you pop loving people only… think again! VidZone is launching with over 10,000 music videos, 4,000 artists, 2 Major and thousands of Independent labels, across 12 main genres. You will find all your favourite acts including Metallica, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, System Of A Down, Oasis, The Killers, Kings of Leon, 50 cent, Eminem, Kanye, Jay-Z, Aphex Twin, Rage Against The Machine and Pearl Jam as well as Lady GaGa, Britney, Beyonce, Leona Lewis, Sneaky Sound System, Jamiroquai, Justin Timberlake…and tonnes of dance acts from Ministry of Sound and other huge global stars like Tiesto, Fatboy Slim, Maura Picotto, Eric Prydz, Armand van Helden, Basshunter, Freemasons and more! We will be adding loads of videos all the time so if you can’t find your favourite video to start with it shouldn’t be long for us to get it so keep checking back and you may be pleasantly surprised."

ive downloaded vidzone, its only a 23mb download. and ive now got a nice new icon in the music part of my xmb. i cant get on it though due to "high levels of demand" i suppose it will be like home, so many people on in the first few days then itl be easy to get on. jaybles that blog sounds cool as hell APHEX TWIN!!! OHHH YEAH!! i never realized sony would get that sort of stuff on there.

oh and bomberman wasnt in the update :blink:

ive downloaded vidzone, its only a 23mb download. and ive now got a nice new icon in the music part of my xmb. i cant get on it though due to "high levels of demand" i suppose it will be like home, so many people on in the first few days then itl be easy to get on. jaybles that blog sounds cool as hell APHEX TWIN!!! OHHH YEAH!! i never realized sony would get that sort of stuff on there.

oh and bomberman wasnt in the update ;)

vidzone is excellent, i was shocked at the actual variety, i expected u.k chart music, but theres a real variety. i enjoyed watching the interview (mixed with a few live tracks) with twisted wheel (i couldn't believe they were on there) and i also enjoyed watching the making of the video for the pretender by foo fighters. and thats what i think the best part is, theres not just music videos, theres live videos, interviews and making of videos. hopefully they concentrate on music content other than just the music video. there is actually footage from festivals aswell, the video of calvin harris and dizzee rascal from glastonbury was dire. but i also noticed the rumble strips live at bestival, and gabriella cilmi at v. the videos run smoothly and you can fast forward and rewind easily and skipping a track is also quick and easy. you can create playlists so the videos automatically skip to the next track. there are also playlists already set out aswell. in brief its really diverse and excellent.

Just tried to log onto vid zone only to be told it is only available in the uk, france,germany,italy spain australia and ireland :D

I am part of the uk! :D

edit: ah well gt a response from them quickly to say they are aware of the problem and should have it sorted in the next few days

Edited by modey

I am the proud owner of a Playstation 3!!!!!! It arrived today whilst I was at work.

Whoop! Just setting the thing up - the updates take their time, don't they?

I think my username is Boothjan if anyone wants to add me. I might even buy some games for it soon. Go me.

Yeah it seems like it is just the film being played out in a game. The first bit is identical where you go to the hotel to get slimer, wreck the ballroom..... at the moment it's just fight ghost, cut scenes and then you fight more ghosts, no driving around which i thought would have been included.

Just got back from town with a copy of Killzone 2 - traded some old 360 games in so only paid £4 for it!

Will report back later once I've played it a bit.

UFC is very hard, Having a problem getting used to the various transiitons.

Currently just going through the classic matches just now, The Promos they show before each match is sweet.

I gave the demo a go the other day and wasn't impressed at all, its just not in the same league as COD. This could however simply due to the fact that, as mainly an Xboxer, I just can not use the PS3 controller on FPSs, its just not as good in anyway.