NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completed Killzone 2! Took about 8 hours of game time - not too bad.

But with graphics as good as those, I was expecting a pretty special ending. WTF was that all about?!? A bit short to say the least.

Anyway, top game, will try multiplayer tomorrow night.

Oh, and I've earned my first 2 silver trophies! Huzzah!

Completed Killzone 2! Took about 8 hours of game time - not too bad.

But with graphics as good as those, I was expecting a pretty special ending. WTF was that all about?!? A bit short to say the least.

Anyway, top game, will try multiplayer tomorrow night.

Oh, and I've earned my first 2 silver trophies! Huzzah!

I am the proud owner of a Playstation 3!!!!!! It arrived today whilst I was at work.

Whoop! Just setting the thing up - the updates take their time, don't they?

I think my username is Boothjan if anyone wants to add me. I might even buy some games for it soon. Go me.

now go and complete it on elite difficulty for a gold, i dare you. (warning, its hard as fook)

Anyone else getting Ghostbusters for the PS3? I'm hoping my copy arrives while I'm at work today. I think there's some multiplayer modes if anyone fancies giving them a bash some time :(

It's not free roaming like i thought it would be, you don't drive the car to each mission, it's just a cut scence and then you have to catch the ghosts, the cut scenes were starting to annoy me to be honest.

as someone said earlier on in this thread it could have been so m uch better if it was a free roaming game like gta and you got to explore the city looking for ghosts, as it is you get told where to go and what ghost to catch

Then each mission is very linear, you can't really roam around much, Using the proton packs to catch ghost was fun initially but then it all became very repetetive, i haven't played it since

Same. I got annoyed with GTA4 because there was too much to do! I work full time and try to have an active social life, that game gave me panic attacks because everytime I tried to play it I realised it would take me months to even scratch the surface!.

Infamous also proved to me how repetitive free roamers can get. Give me Gears of War over GTA any day!

None of what modey said was new info for me. I've been following this game since it was announced so know exactly what to expect!

Same. I got annoyed with GTA4 because there was too much to do! I work full time and try to have an active social life, that game gave me panic attacks because everytime I tried to play it I realised it would take me months to even scratch the surface!.

Wasn't so much a complaint, more a statement about my own gaming preferences :(

I found GTA a bit 'meh' to be honest, though was very impressed with the size of the thing. I just found the action sequences could have been better, but I've always thought that with the 3D versions of GTA. Some of the missions bored me. I actually preferred Fable 2.

From what I've seen and heard, Infamous looks and sounds much more like my cup of tea.

i think i may attempt a bioshock platinum. a friend of mine made the platinum in 3 days. (not continuous playing obviously) so i should be able to do it im sure. hmmm rosie's/big daddies are going to be tough on the hardest mode thats for sure.

It's not free roaming like i thought it would be, you don't drive the car to each mission, it's just a cut scence and then you have to catch the ghosts, the cut scenes were starting to annoy me to be honest.

as someone said earlier on in this thread it could have been so m uch better if it was a free roaming game like gta and you got to explore the city looking for ghosts, as it is you get told where to go and what ghost to catch

Then each mission is very linear, you can't really roam around much, Using the proton packs to catch ghost was fun initially but then it all became very repetetive, i haven't played it since

If you'd accept a tenner, we've got a deal! :)

Otherwise I'll have to decline as I've already bought my game for the month (LBP). Bloody wives and budgets, eh? :(:lol:;)