NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well me and lithium played a few rounds. i got (as hardcore gamers would put it) "pwned". it was still fun with 2 players, i was laughing a lot, and thats what i love about worms, its fun and funny.

i dont know how it stands up to armageddon, i havent played that since i had a dreamcast (a long time ago) but its the first online worms ive had, and therefore its my favourite. the campaign isnt much, just 20 missiond with increasingly difficult opponents. but thats not what i bought it for, i just wanted a fun online worms game to play with friends, and it pulls that off brilliantly, and for 7.99 you cant really complain.

i just want bomberman ultra on the ps store now, which everywhere has except for pal territories ;)

ive just been awake all night, but it was worth it, i now have 7 platinum trophies! wooo go me. it was tough as hell completing bioshock on survivor, but what a game!

staying up all night to get a platinum = sad

having 7 platinum's = even sadder

getting some sleep and having bragging rights = PRICELESS!

I can't do Guitar Hero on hard. It's too hard. F**king frustrating. Still on the encore (Rock and Roll All Nite) and the bastard solo gets me every time.

I need to buy World Tour - I want more songs that I can do. With some lovely achievements that are within my skill level.

I can't do Guitar Hero on hard. It's too hard. F**king frustrating. Still on the encore (Rock and Roll All Nite) and the bastard solo gets me every time.

I need to buy World Tour - I want more songs that I can do. With some lovely achievements that are within my skill level.

well me and lithium played a few rounds. i got (as hardcore gamers would put it) "pwned". it was still fun with 2 players, i was laughing a lot, and thats what i love about worms, its fun and funny.

i dont know how it stands up to armageddon, i havent played that since i had a dreamcast (a long time ago) but its the first online worms ive had, and therefore its my favourite. the campaign isnt much, just 20 missiond with increasingly difficult opponents. but thats not what i bought it for, i just wanted a fun online worms game to play with friends, and it pulls that off brilliantly, and for 7.99 you cant really complain.

i just want bomberman ultra on the ps store now, which everywhere has except for pal territories :angry:

On a similar note, I took the plunge and actually shelled out the £7.99 on it. Pretty happy overall, although you really do HAVE to play with your friends; trying to complete a match against randoms is an extremely pretty frustrating process. If you kill a worm in the first turn, or get any sort of advantage, they quit. That's not the fault of the game, it just shows what a bunch of sad losers our country's turning into.

That aside, loving it, although gutted that unlike Armageddon you can't drop holy hand grenades and banana bombs from ninja ropes. This completely changes the way I play the game. :)

On a similar note, I took the plunge and actually shelled out the £7.99 on it. Pretty happy overall, although you really do HAVE to play with your friends; trying to complete a match against randoms is an extremely pretty frustrating process. If you kill a worm in the first turn, or get any sort of advantage, they quit. That's not the fault of the game, it just shows what a bunch of sad losers our country's turning into.

That aside, loving it, although gutted that unlike Armageddon you can't drop holy hand grenades and banana bombs from ninja ropes. This completely changes the way I play the game. :)