NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did the same thing. Crap game.

So I bought a PS3 yesterday :huh: that is one bad ass looking machine! Got Ghostbusters, Little Big Planet, and Uncharted for it so far and have Metal Gear 4 on the way. Any classics I should look into picking up?

Enjoying Ghostbusters.

Sliming possessed people and then catching the possessing ghosts = exactly how I imagined a Ghostbsuters game to pan out.

Shame it's just so unbelievably linear. It's literally go here, do this, go here, kill that.

I do hope the Scoleri Brothers show up.

Edited by Purple Monkey

I did the same thing. Crap game.

So I bought a PS3 yesterday :huh: that is one bad ass looking machine! Got Ghostbusters, Little Big Planet, and Uncharted for it so far and have Metal Gear 4 on the way. Any classics I should look into picking up?

Thats a pretty good start my man.

They will keep you more than busy. I may suggest a couple of downloadable games on the cheap which are good for a bit of quick multiplayer fun.

Super stardust HD, Wipeout HD, Worms, NHL 3V3.

Other than that resistance 1 and 2 are a good play. As well as inFamous.

Hardly been on the xbox or the PS3 this week due to the hot weather.

I need to do some catching up.

When are we having our LBP session? I can do most weekdays late on in the evenings (after wife's bedtime!)

Tried playing Alone in the dark on the 360 today (got it from LoveFilm) played the first level and got utterly pissed off with the controls and sent it back.

I can't do Guitar Hero on hard. It's too hard. F**king frustrating. Still on the encore (Rock and Roll All Nite) and the bastard solo gets me every time.

I need to buy World Tour - I want more songs that I can do. With some lovely achievements that are within my skill level.

Edited by Gre

wow just got Dead Space and Bioshock and i must say having Dead Space on very loud in a dark room is scary. The tension build up in the first 2 chapters has been fantastic. I was walking down an coridor and i heard loads of clanging, so i turned around and then the lights went off. So in total darkness i hear more clanging then the lights come back on. Next room i entered loads of those monster things came at me. Although i am now stuck lol.

Bioshock has just installed after about 20 mins. The little cinematic of the big daddy protecting the little sister is a bit sick.

anyway i am happy at getting both games together for 30 pound.

my computer's been dying :D ...well more it starts fine, I can hear it boot into windows, it recognises my password...but I have no display, just black as if it's on standby....so I thought the monitor was gone, so got a new samsung one....didn't solve it....so cleaned out the dust, changed the cmos battery, reset the cmos jumper, reseated the graphics processor unit (gpu), reseated the ram, tested each individual ram stick, tested a base system with just 1 stick of ram, 1 hard-drive etc....isolated it down to being pretty much power supply unit, gpu or mobo....thought it would be the gpu so ordered a XFX GTX 260 black edition (the benchmarks are sexy as f**k) which would require a new psu (as mine was only 550watt)....so ordered a nice corsair 850W, so I'm currently on £375 spent....they've arrived....so here's hoping this fixes it, otherwise I'm pretty sure it'd have to be a faulty mobo across the PCI-E slots....

...I really don't want to have to spend another shedload on a new mobo, which would require a new windows license aswell <_<

On the plus side, my new card's gonna be such an improvement over my 8800GTS (which wasn't too shabby to be honest). might finally be able to max crysis. B)

my computer's been dying :D ...well more it starts fine, I can hear it boot into windows, it recognises my password...but I have no display, just black as if it's on standby....so I thought the monitor was gone, so got a new samsung one....didn't solve it....so cleaned out the dust, changed the cmos battery, reset the cmos jumper, reseated the graphics processor unit (gpu), reseated the ram, tested each individual ram stick, tested a base system with just 1 stick of ram, 1 hard-drive etc....isolated it down to being pretty much power supply unit, gpu or mobo....thought it would be the gpu so ordered a XFX GTX 260 black edition (the benchmarks are sexy as f**k) which would require a new psu (as mine was only 550watt)....so ordered a nice corsair 850W, so I'm currently on £375 spent....they've arrived....so here's hoping this fixes it, otherwise I'm pretty sure it'd have to be a faulty mobo across the PCI-E slots....

...I really don't want to have to spend another shedload on a new mobo, which would require a new windows license aswell B)

On the plus side, my new card's gonna be such an improvement over my 8800GTS (which wasn't too shabby to be honest). might finally be able to max crysis. <_<

so far i am enjoying bioshock but how bloody hard is it to kill those big daddy things.