NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

there hard to start off with. but later in the game you can demolish them in no time. the extremely easy way is to hypnotise a big daddy, then lead him to another big daddy and enrage the other one (using appropriate plasmids) and cackle like a witch as they smash each other to smithereens. alternatively use a tank of electric gel, its fairly easy to invent at the right vendor, and damages the big daddies while keeping them stood unable to move, just keep spraying.

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there hard to start off with. but later in the game you can demolish them in no time. the extremely easy way is to hypnotise a big daddy, then lead him to another big daddy and enrage the other one (using appropriate plasmids) and cackle like a witch as they smash each other to smithereens. alternatively use a tank of electric gel, its fairly easy to invent at the right vendor, and damages the big daddies while keeping them stood unable to move, just keep spraying.

:D

I just had a brilliant game of worms going online against a randomer. He was the better shot but I was the better strategist. Well, to be fair, I fluked a banana bomb from a crate, but still, he made some bad moves. Anyway it went to the deciding game, two worms of his left, one of mine. His were together, near some water but in a seemingly safe position. I made what seemed like an impossible ninja rope manouvre and looked like easily killing his worms.

He quits AT THAT POINT.

I expect that from kids online. That's not my gripe. But I'm furious that the game makes a point of tracking wins, and then doesn't do anything about people quitting when they have already lost. If the wins weren't kept track of, I'd be indifferent; a player not as good as me has gone off in a huff, nobody's counting. But as they are not only kept track of, but forced upon you at the end of each round, I expect them to count.

Not impressed :D

Edited by beLIEveR

:D

I just had a brilliant game of worms going online against a randomer. He was the better shot but I was the better strategist. Well, to be fair, I fluked a banana bomb from a crate, but still, he made some bad moves. Anyway it went to the deciding game, two worms of his left, one of mine. His were together, near some water but in a seemingly safe position. I made what seemed like an impossible ninja rope manouvre and looked like easily killing his worms.

He quits AT THAT POINT.

I expect that from kids online. That's not my gripe. But I'm furious that the game makes a point of tracking wins, and then doesn't do anything about people quitting when they have already lost. If the wins weren't kept track of, I'd be indifferent; a player not as good as me has gone off in a huff, nobody's counting. But as they are not only kept track of, but forced upon you at the end of each round, I expect them to count.

Not impressed :D

Had a really good go on LBP last night. It really is a top, top game.

I tried out some custom made levels - bloody hell, there really are some shite ones, aren't there? I think the best one I've played is probably rhysieg's cave level (though there was a quite entertaining Starship Troopers level I came across last night).

There don't seem to be many people who have spent much time and effort on their levels though. And it sort of cheapens some of the trophies I've won (I got a x16 multiplier in the main game, but got the x20 trophy after playing a custom built level designed purely to get trophies with zero effort - akin to cheating IMHO :))

Does anyone have the filenames of some proper decent custom levels I could try?

How many PS3 owners on here have burnout paradise??

I came back to this game last night after a long hiatus. A few massive updates later and it was like i was looking at a completely different game.

I had a great time with a bunch of randoms playing freeburn challenges and random races. The online works really well and i think we should have an efest session if enough of you have the game.

If you dont have the game you can pick it up really cheap now anyway

Edited by Jaybles

I came back to this game last night after a long hiatus. A few massive updates later and it was like i was looking at a completely different game.

I had a great time with a bunch of randoms playing freeburn challenges and random races. The online works really well and i think we should have an efest session if enough of you have the game.

:):lol::(

I am about to scream with rage at LBP!!! I just CANNOT get past The Bunker on the last world (the one with that f**king wheel with all the electrified surfaces). I must have played through the bastard thing about 30 times, and I ALWAYS die on this bit with the big wheel:

lbp_1442.jpg

Has anyone got any tips, or is it just perseverance?! I know what I NEED to do (not f**king get fried basically!) but I simply cannot do the bloody thing!

Awesome game, but the frustration levels have gone over the scale at this sodding level.

well i just finished Bioshock last night and what a game it is. It really was like being inside a story. The series has potential to be one of the best ever along side Metal gear solid for me.

Great game and a must for any gamer.

I couldn't get into it! Though I couldn't get in to Mass effect either and people love that.

I'm up to 900 gamerpoints on Left 4 Dead now. Though 2 of the last 4 achievements are almost impossible!

:rolleyes::lol::lol:

I am about to scream with rage at LBP!!! I just CANNOT get past The Bunker on the last world (the one with that f**king wheel with all the electrified surfaces). I must have played through the bastard thing about 30 times, and I ALWAYS die on this bit with the big wheel:

lbp_1442.jpg

Has anyone got any tips, or is it just perseverance?! I know what I NEED to do (not f**king get fried basically!) but I simply cannot do the bloody thing!

Awesome game, but the frustration levels have gone over the scale at this sodding level.

:rolleyes::lol::lol:

lbp_1442.jpg

anybody looking forward to trine? it looks alot like the classic "the lost vikings" which was brilliant. basically you control 3 people to get through the levels, each with their own special abilities. you have to work them together to get past obstacles, its out this month via psn, it will cost £16.99, a bit strange for a psn game. however i think the developers are marketing it as a full game as it does have a platinum trophy which is rare for a psn game, heres a vid for a taster:

Finally completed Mass Effect - what an awesome, awesome game. I am ashamed it's taken me 18 months to get through!!

Brilliant ending, got to nail Ashley as well.

Can't wait for Mass Effect 2 - seen some footage and it looks brilliant (possible spoilers in this clip):

^ That trailor looks absolutely superb, cant I really can't wait for it. Glad you saw fit to finish the game off, it really is a great payoff imo. That stage where you walk up the side of the Citadel is blooming wonderful, especially on the harder difficulties. I nailed the blue lass on my first play through... couldn't handle the xenophobic attitude of that other girl.

Playing through as a evil bitch though now... mwhahaha~!

Looks like they've though a lot about what to improve and change for ME2, but I kinda hope they've improved the bits between planets/locations. The star mapp kinda left me flat and un-engaged... it was simply a glorified level select menu. I know it's a lot to ask, but I'd have liked some sort of space sim expansion where you actually have to fly the ship around... like Independence War or X3 or something. I know that changes the scope of the game as you have to include ship to ship combat and stuff, but there has to be something better than the coldness of the Star Map.

@Rhys

i believe they are looking at taking bioshock on as a 5 game series.

plus i've seen all those games you have platinum and i duno how you do some of them.

i'm very close to getting GTA but for that one pigeon that i can't find and the online trophies

Res5 i'm not to far off either and when i have got through DeadSpace i will play Bioshock back through for plat and then come back to deadspace which could be interesting playing it through with only the plasma cutter

i completed infamous last night, managed to find all the shards and everything, one quick run through on hard while being bad and ill have 8 platinum trophies! but anyway what an ending! i never saw that coming, but they left too many questions unanswered, which should be answered in (i presume anyway) infamous 2.