NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

I've decided to give Mass Effect a proper go now.

Also I've added a few of you as friends on Xbox live (I'm some variation of "Prof Chaos" with some numbers in there somewhere!)

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question:

Can you upgrade the hard drive space on your 360 without losing all your save points/achievements etc?

I only have a 20GB HDD and it's getting used up slowly but surely.

i've never played on that left 4 dead but from a review i saw it doesn't look all that good. Just a laod of fast Zombies that you constantly gun down. Looks like good fun for a few hours but nothing more.

Anybody like to tell me why its so good?

Poor olde Gladis has just been picked up and taken to Germany, who knows maybe theyll replace her with an elite, I can dream I guess. With the 360 gone i guess its back to pc gaming and maybe a bit of my mega drive.

Bioshock 2 has been delayed :O

:)

Imaging going to the loo's at a festival with those on :D Much cooler than my headlamp anyway :)

There's a video on CVG about PES 2010 at Konami's studios. Just looking at it, I am now 100% convinced that it won't be the game everyone wants. They just kept fannying about talking about lighting effects, individual player attributes (some sort of system they've apparently nicked from FIFA) etc.

For f**ks sake - CHANGE THE WHOLE GAME!!!! Get rid of:

• The Master League - what the f**k is the 'Master' league?!??

• The in-game music - it's shocking

• Jon Champion and Mark Lawrenson - it'd be better if they were replaced by Beavis and Butthead

• The online mode is absolutely awful - start it from scratch

• FULL edit mode. Even last years was STILL not as detailed as PES 5. WHY NOT?!

• Better in game stats. Again, not as good as it's 5 year old predecessor

WHY do they change so little every year, then have the gall to charge consumers for a full price game? It gets me so angry - there's no doubt that it's the best football game once you start playing the f**ker (I don't want to argue, ampersand - just let me have my rant) but the abysmal, atrocious presentation is sending many, many ardent fans of this series away.

PES 2010 looks shite. Again.

Anyway, I'm going to try and get Uncharted on Monday and I'm going to trade in PES 2009 because I'm sick of it. Trying to sign players is just stupid.

I'm not happy.

In fact, I'm going to watch that clip with the MW2 night vision goggles as it's just hilarious. That'll cheer me up.

There's one obvious answer to that LW - Buy FIFA!

Fifa 09 was easily the best the series has been in a long time, if not ever!

By the way Mass Effect is failing to hook me in. I can't get into the plot at all!