NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't 'get' driving games.

But then again, I don't 'get' driving.

It's very unlikely I'd even own a driving game. Especially Gran Turismo - don't see the point.

@LW

i agree with you that pro evo really does need to improve those sections of the game but like you said its still the best football game to play.

i don't think i will ever play fifa again but with Newcastle getting relegated i'd probs have to get fifa to play as them.

You really would have thought that konami would want one of their flagship games to improve but it seems it hasn't changed since pro evo 6.

@LW

i agree with you that pro evo really does need to improve those sections of the game but like you said its still the best football game to play.

i don't think i will ever play fifa again but with Newcastle getting relegated i'd probs have to get fifa to play as them.

You really would have thought that konami would want one of their flagship games to improve but it seems it hasn't changed since pro evo 6.

Edited by ampersand

you think its anything to do with all the pro ev fan boys praising it to high heavens saying how good it is, and them just being complacent?

i agree with langdale on being angry at the price having to pay for virtually the same game (well i actually thought it was worse this time). virtua tennis look to have done the same this time too

Speed Freaks :lol::)

For anyone looking for a 360 bargain, HMV in Glasgow are selling Lego Indiana Jones for £3. You dont get the cover with it, but its a pretty good deal!!! Not sure if this is nationwide but they had looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooads of copies sittin about.

Also picked up GOW2 for £17

i played fifa up till 2000 then i started playing iss which as we know went to pro evo.

i think you could class me in that fan boy group as i will always play unless it became rubbish. I enjoyed the early games but i liked 3 and 5 best i think.

screenshot_218621.jpg

fifa screenshot. not really loving the likeness of these players. xavi looks good, but these dont quite cut it for me :P

also really liking the sound of the 360 dribbling. just been playing it this afternoon and ribery is pretty inefectual for me as when i try to dribble im usually tackled by the first guy.

it could be :P

but nah, online, people rarely get past me with a dribble even with ronaldo or walcott etc.

stopped online now though cos the past 3 games ive played, ive taken the lead early and the bawbags have just left. i seemed to have more fun when i was getting beat but having a 90 minute game. silly me for improving :wacko:

nope, just says the connection with your opponent has been lost, you press okay and it takes you back to the arena.

and i dont think you can even add him to the shitlist either.