NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

bollocks, activision are greedy c**ts and know that people will pay for mw2. my theory anyway.

btw it WONT cost 54.99 as the article claims, thats the rrp, every standard game comes with an rrp of 49.99. mw2 will be sold at 44.99, which is a f'ing piss take. people should boycott it. it's like they think the game is better than other releases.

sorry for the strong language i just think activision are being greedy.

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember when SNES/Megadrive games were £60, even £70 each, in the early 90s? Madness. Hell, I think I actually did pay £60 for Mario 64 on launch.

Speaking of Mario, after nearly 18 months of not playing it, I went back to Galaxy last night and finally got that 120th Star, and started on Luigi :lol:

Remember when SNES/Megadrive games were £60, even £70 each, in the early 90s? Madness. Hell, I think I actually did pay £60 for Mario 64 on launch.

Speaking of Mario, after nearly 18 months of not playing it, I went back to Galaxy last night and finally got that 120th Star, and started on Luigi :lol:

I had a Megadrive, and I remember Streets of Rage 3 costing £59.99 on release, and Virtua Racing costing £69.99!! :lol:

They were '24 Meg' cartridges, which were huge back then. Though now, your average text message probably has more data..... :D

MW2 will be £44.99 in all major stores/online etc. I guarantee it.

i did the same with Halo 2, when t came in that metal box, cause it was the first time they did the whole metal box shit. got it for 40, sold for 80 2 days later.

If people are enough to do it, why not?

really loving PSP at the moment...gaming on the move is just fantastic...never thought id be able to play FVII on the bus <_<

Edited by III

the wipeout hd expansion "wipeout fury" is coming thursday, i think its going to be expensive based on the content:

12 new tracks

13 new ships

3 new game modes (eliminator, zone battle & detonator)

along with new campaign events

here's a traler:

Only Games playing on atm is Mega Drive disk on 360... finshed GOW2 just doing the achevements that I can without Xbox live... then relised you need GOW1 to play as well.. stuck on it atm.. Also got Race Grid.. Awsome games..

Only things i want atm thats comming out.. FF13, CODMW2, Splinter Cell and new dungons and dragon's game.. and maybe new Guitar hero..

OH and FM 10 and Blue Dragon 2

Edited by spwan-of-the-devil

activision want f**king, £55 RRP for COD:MW2

clicky

f**king arseholes, I'll be downloading it for f**k all now, and thats a game I would have bought. weak currency my arse, cod:mw sold f**king shedloads, and all they are doing with MW2 is basically an expansion pack. piss take..

the new wipeout stuff looks sweet, deffo buying that.