NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

I don't really understand how thinking it's not worth the money means you can steal it.

Perhaps you can elaborate?

I feel the same way about Pol Roger cuvee Winston Churchill, so I'm interested to know how I can justify nicking it from Harrods. </sifi>

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been returning to wipeout HD in anticipation of the update.

Last time i played i had completed all of the competitions with a gold medal.

And all but 4 of them on elite difficulty.

One thing i love/hate about wipeout is the difficulty at the very top.

It took me all of yesterday evening to finally complete Ubermall on elite in the phantom speed race.

I had to record a time that put me in the top 700 worldwide to achieve this.

No thats what i call a challenge.

Wipeout updated yesterday in anticipation of the new content, and now there are more than twice as many challenges that look set to appear on the hexagonal grids, looking forward to it :lol:

Uncharted seriously rocks. A lot. What a bargainous purchase.

I can't remember if it was Modey or Jaybles who mentioned the beta for the sequel. Is it co-op or multiplayer? Or both?! :lol:

I must buy it.

Its got 3 player co-op missions online.

And also multiplayer online team deathmatches i believe.

I love the first one, i think i need to get it back off my mate who is borrowing it.

Still need to complete it on the hardest difficulty and finish finding all the treasures :lol:

Love that game

Uncharted seriously rocks. A lot. What a bargainous purchase.

I can't remember if it was Modey or Jaybles who mentioned the beta for the sequel. Is it co-op or multiplayer? Or both?! :lol:

I must buy it.

Edited by modey

I had the beta trial for the multiplayer and it was fantastic, a must buy when it comes out and this is the best pre-order price at the moment: £31.19 @ amazon

clicky :lol:

I can't read that - it might spoil the plot of the first game for me!! I've only reached the bit when

Drake finds Elena's parachute at the top of the fortress, and uses the zip wire to jump down into yet another gun battle!

It really is what Tomb Raider should have become. It's miles better than TR.

Its basically what would happen if indiana jones and lara croft had a love child.

uncharted is a masterpiece, brilliant game. ill be picking up the sequel but im a bit unsure about the online. i havent been lucky enough to play the beta but i just wanted a great action game, i cant see the online being very special (apart from co-op, huge potential there) (langdale do not read this, its a spoiler)

im also a bit annoyed that you have a new sidekick, i mean drake and elena had unfinished business, i was waiting for the kiss right at the end i couldn't believe it didn't happen. it happens at every "happily ever after" ending. and yet it didnt happen! they were rich and craving hardcore boat sex ffs!

uncharted is a masterpiece, brilliant game. ill be picking up the sequel but im a bit unsure about the online. i havent been lucky enough to play the beta but i just wanted a great action game, i cant see the online being very special (apart from co-op, huge potential there) (langdale do not read this, its a spoiler)

im also a bit annoyed that you have a new sidekick, i mean drake and elena had unfinished business, i was waiting for the kiss right at the end i couldn't believe it didn't happen. it happens at every "happily ever after" ending. and yet it didnt happen! they were rich and craving hardcore boat sex ffs!

but the trailers do look amazing and i cant wait to play.

the playstation store has some good content coming on thursday:

killzone dlc

wipeout fury expansion

crystal defenders - a tower defence game from square enix. im a huge fan of tower defence games.

also shatter, a brick breaking game with a difference, check out this trailer, it looks unbelievably fun:

Ahh ok, for some reason i thought you had the platinum.

That explains why i couldn't find you on the friends leader board.

Greeny is now my benchmark on wipeout, i think i have 1 or 2 of his times beat.

Gonna aim to take him down now :lol:

Edited by Greeny_Musicchild

You know the MW2 kit with the night vision goggles? A bit extreme, we thought. Erm, not any more. It pales into significance to THIS:

call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-war-at-home-edition-20090722052133096.jpg

Oh for a lottery win!! :P:ph34r:

I kind of wish that was real.... and legal :P
Edited by Langdale Wolf