NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) do it!

by the end of this weekend i aim to have most of the Fury trophies. I havent played Wipeout in a while. the thing about its platinum is it's do-able, sure, but you need to have the patience of a saint.

+not using air brakes when you get to Phantom, it just makes it harder.

My advice is mark 1 trophy out and don't stop until you have it. Zone Zeus is the hardest, id leave it until last.

also i think my best time on any track is Sol2 on reverse, 21st best in the world last time i checked :P

battlefield 1943 is brilliant. played alot today, and ive attained 7 trophys on it since yesterday, including gold and silvers. its unlike most other shooters, it has 3 maps, not many, but they more than make up for it in their size, theyre fooking huge. its played like "domination" is on cod. 5 flags are spread out and each team fights to capture them all, the more your team has, the more it hurts your enemies life bar. theres 3 classes (sadly you cant make your own) sniper (sniper rifle, pistol, sword and explosives) machine gunner (machine gun, rocket launcher, knife and grenades) and rifleman (rifle, grenade launcher, bayonette and grenades) i prefer rifleman, all ammo is infinite (after using all grenades/rockets they regenerate slowly) there are also vehicle's, i only use the jeep, tanks are to slow and a bit to drive, planes are very tough to fly. great game and a great price (9.99)

Everyone who has a PS3 needs to buy Shatter now. It came out on Thursday and risks being over shadowed by the Wipeout Pack, but it's easily one of the best Downloadable games ever. Imagine Break Out, but brought forward into HD and simply awesome. Check it out on Youtube, it's just £4!

I'm ranked number 1 in the score boards now, so maybe I'm just biased to its brilliance. Gotta go set a higher score now <_<.

Everyone who has a PS3 needs to buy Shatter now. It came out on Thursday and risks being over shadowed by the Wipeout Pack, but it's easily one of the best Downloadable games ever. Imagine Break Out, but brought forward into HD and simply awesome. Check it out on Youtube, it's just £4!

I'm ranked number 1 in the score boards now, so maybe I'm just biased to its brilliance. Gotta go set a higher score now <_<.

So I was just playing Street Fighter online. I was beating someone and about to finish them off with an ultra combo, the guy quits and then sends me a message saying "u little nigger."

Who can I report this to?

Just seen the file complaint section on the gamer profile. Bet bugger all happens.

Edited by Uncle Liam

So I was just playing Street Fighter online. I was beating someone and about to finish them off with an ultra combo, the guy quits and then sends me a message saying "u little nigger."

Who can I report this to?

Just seen the file complaint section on the gamer profile. Bet bugger all happens.

Well, in fairness, I had set the round time at 30 seconds, specifically so I could get the last medal and get 30 gamerpoints for the achievement.
Edited by Langdale Wolf

HAH! Its so true. What is that fuzziness all about anyway? Where does it come from?

I was playing UFC last week and some child came online and told me to sort my Internet connection out as the game kept freezing. This amused me because 1) I had no problem with anyone before or after on any game and 2) I dont use the wireless adapter, I just connect from the hub! f**king prick.

Also, is that picture taken from a YouTube video of someone revieing Rocky on Master System? Thats a fine video.