NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

HAH! Its so true. What is that fuzziness all about anyway? Where does it come from?

I was playing UFC last week and some child came online and told me to sort my Internet connection out as the game kept freezing. This amused me because 1) I had no problem with anyone before or after on any game and 2) I dont use the wireless adapter, I just connect from the hub! f**king prick.

Also, is that picture taken from a YouTube video of someone revieing Rocky on Master System? Thats a fine video.

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always ask them why they think i am a tasty gravy covered meat treat?...they always seem confused after that <_<

Dunno where the photo is from - I just googled 'mad video game player' or something and found that. I thought it was quite apt!!

No idea about the fuzziness - feedback maybe? It can be very annoying.

Incidentally, have you unlocked all the characters on SFIV yet? Akuma's super finishes are amazing and drain half of your opponent's energy. Well cool. <_<

I've got them all apart from Seth. For him you have to complete the game with all the characters, and considering I havent actaully played as everyone yet (Rufus, El Fuerte, dont recall being Rose or Gen either) its probably a while away. I'm not arsed to be honest, I dont like facing him and he doesnt appear to be a character I would want to play as.

Akumas finish interesting. I believe it was debuted in SFA2, and in that it took away 3/4 of life. I was never able to do it and still cant, my littel brother can do it no problems though.

Everyone who has a PS3 needs to buy Shatter now. It came out on Thursday and risks being over shadowed by the Wipeout Pack, but it's easily one of the best Downloadable games ever. Imagine Break Out, but brought forward into HD and simply awesome. Check it out on Youtube, it's just £4!

I'm ranked number 1 in the score boards now, so maybe I'm just biased to its brilliance. Gotta go set a higher score now <_<.

Edited by beLIEveR

dunno what happened with my quote there but hopefully my information gets through to you guys wondering who he is.

Cinemassacre

Thats his site for everything he does. He is a film maker and the angry video game nerd was something that just happened.

Try watch as many vids as you can because they are fantastic. theres alot to get through though.

I lost all willpower and bought Shatter.

It's awesome and I love it, but I don't really get how the scoring works. I mean, the first time I played it, I got my highest scores on the first two worlds. I feel I've improved (using more balls more often, getting further through the story in one go), yet my scoring rate on the same worlds has plummeted.

I lost all willpower and bought Shatter.

It's awesome and I love it, but I don't really get how the scoring works. I mean, the first time I played it, I got my highest scores on the first two worlds. I feel I've improved (using more balls more often, getting further through the story in one go), yet my scoring rate on the same worlds has plummeted.

I am very impressed with the length of Uncharted.

I had to turn it off last night though, and I scared the f**k out of myself!

I've reached the level past the monastery after you meet the weird, mutated monster things and you need to turn the power back on, and you've got the torch with these things hiding around you. I thought I'd cleared out the room when I turned around and one of the bastards jumped at me. I squealed like a girl, swore and had to turn of the PS3. I have never jumped so high playing a game. I think I'll try to be a bit more manly tonight.

Edited by Langdale Wolf

I am very impressed with the length of Uncharted.

I had to turn it off last night though, and I scared the f**k out of myself!

I've reached the level past the monastery after you meet the weird, mutated monster things and you need to turn the power back on, and you've got the torch with these things hiding around you. I thought I'd cleared out the room when I turned around and one of the bastards jumped at me. I squealed like a girl, swore and had to turn of the PS3. I have never jumped so high playing a game. I think I'll try to be a bit more manly tonight.

And I love Uncharted - really impressed with it, much more than I thought I would be.

mirrors edge is the toughest game i have ever played. Keep having to redo parts coz i keep dying. I'm only on normal difficulty

The pop-up plinking noise of an xbox 360 achievement unlocking is far more gratifying than the harsher ringing sound of a PS3 trophy unlocking.

Thoughts? Is there anything more delightful than hearing that plink?

achievement20unlocked20ao1.jpg