Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes sad, but im very proud of them.

and in quick reply to everything:

uncharted is ace, and the bit in question is indeed a touch scary

mirrors edge is good, but tough, i gave up as i was crap.

the best gaming noise is levelling up on battlefield 1943.

also naughty dog has revealed a new mode for uncharted 2, its called goldrush, you basically play co-op to retrieve treasure over rounds. each round the enemies get harder, you just have to survive and get as much treasure as possible.

I've completed Uncharted!!

Amazing game - absolutely loved it. A solid 9/10 from me - full 2-player co-op would have earned it a 10. Otherwise, very hard to fault it.

Now to go back a few pages and read those spoilers!!

Edited by Langdale Wolf

and yet you sat through what could be the hardest game to platinum and did it.

I stated before that i don't very much like cod5 online but i didn't really like anything about it. cod4 was just refreshing for me. i was sick of the WW2 FPS that i had been playing over the years.

I much preferred COD 4, but I'm a bit perplexed as to why you hate WaW so much?

If it's just because of veteran mode, then that counts as self infliction. :O I only did Semper Fi on Veteran, then thought 'f**k this' and went back to multiplayer.

Map wise, COD 4 is definitely better (the campaign is incomparable - 4 was infinitely better - did you see the pun in that sentence?).

All WaW has over COD 4 is a few extra perks (the revive option on last stand is excellent) which admittedly hardly warrants a brand new game. WaW is great, it's just not as good as COD 4.

But how f**king sweet does MW2 look? I may have to pre-order it, something I've never done before. I know play.com usually send brand new games out a day or so before release.

I have not owned any of the call of duty series.

Played them plenty of times round mates and when they bring the game round mine.

Enjoy it enough but i seem to have no drive to buy it.

Started playing both of the campaigns but i just got bored and put on something else.

All i seem to play at the moment are PSN titles. Wipeout being my fav.

Looking forward to uncharted 2, but the main title i am looking forward to is final fantasy.

That will not change unless someone releases a monkey island/grim fandango/broken sword type game.

The world needs more of those :O

I'm fairly sure I'm the only one on here who gets excited about Rock Band DLC, but they really are outdoing themselves in terms of bands I like!

Following on from last weeks Rancid pack (containing "Last one to die", "Time Bomb" and "Ruby Soho") This week they've added a Blink 182 pack ("Down", "Feelin This" and "The Rock Show") AND a Weezer pack ("My Name is Jonas", "Pork and Beans" and "Undone: The Sweater Song")

Good times :O

Edited by Lithium05

I have a question for any techies out there.

I'm getting a new TV this weekend so will FINALLY join the HD age, and want to connect both my consoles to it.

I know I need to order a HDMI lead for my PS3, but do I need one for my 360 as well? I have the VGA lead for the 360 that says has HD input, but is there a difference in quality between a HDMI lead and a VGA?

I know HDMI leads only cost about £2 from Amazon so it's not much bother to simply order 2.

Anyone know what I'm babbling about?

If your 360 has a hdmi out on it and your tv has enough hdmi ins on it you might as well go for it. I dont think there's any real difference in quality between vga and hmdi although the vga lead on my 360 restricts the resolutions I can use which is weird.