NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 vs 100 quiste entertaining actually,its almost as good as an Itbox but not really. I remember someone had stranglehold, if anyone wants an online match please add me :P

Infact if anyone fancys playing:

HAWX, Ghost recon 2, Too Human, prey, fear 2,virtua tennis,legends of wrestlemania , pgr 3. feel free to add :P

Edited by lifelessfool

I have a question for any techies out there.

I'm getting a new TV this weekend so will FINALLY join the HD age, and want to connect both my consoles to it.

I know I need to order a HDMI lead for my PS3, but do I need one for my 360 as well? I have the VGA lead for the 360 that says has HD input, but is there a difference in quality between a HDMI lead and a VGA?

I know HDMI leads only cost about £2 from Amazon so it's not much bother to simply order 2.

Anyone know what I'm babbling about?

VGA and component lead - aren't they the same?

The thingy that came with mine is the one with the red/yellow/white plugs (which is used to connect to my shitty standard def TV at the moment), but it also has 3 others (green, red, blue - I think) attached to it which aren't plugged in. Is that the component lead or the VGA?

I'm confused.

Checked with the shop, and I have reserved my new TV. Whoop whoop!!

Collection on Saturday.

It doesn't return any results in google? :lol:

when you say apparently, I assume that that's not just the model number shifty dave has quoted you :)

I narrowed it down to about 5 and then chose that one. They were all much of a muchness in terms of size, number of ports etc but that one seemed the best choice for me.

My mate has got the same one and said 1080p was the better option.

Why - is that too small to appreciate 1080p?

I know when I was looking I couldn't tell a diffrerence between 720p and 1080p on anything under a 42in

Cool :lol: I remember firing up the 360 in HD and playing oblivion and being blown away.

I have that TV in my room, its a good choice sir :O However all this HD crap doesnt really bother me, I cant tell the difference to be honest and graphics dont bother me. Id be happy playing goldeneye forever