NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not much use I have no complaints, I dont really use the tv for anything other than playing on the xbox, Id reccomend using the component cable though rather than the VGA cable. Ive not watched any HD movies on it yet, largely because i dont see the point in splashing out on blu ray dvds, im fine with standard def as my eyes are rubbish.

was this on blu-ray?

i watched spiderman 3 on blu-ray and fecking hell the quality was amazing, this was a 32" sony bravia tv hooked up to my ps3 via a hdmi cable. if anybody on here hasent watched a blu-ray film yet i highly recommend doing so, get a high action movie, you'll notice the difference.

was this on blu-ray?

i watched spiderman 3 on blu-ray and fecking hell the quality was amazing, this was a 32" sony bravia tv hooked up to my ps3 via a hdmi cable. if anybody on here hasent watched a blu-ray film yet i highly recommend doing so, get a high action movie, you'll notice the difference.

I was wrong - my xbox doesn't have a HDMI port on the back. Ah well, I've got the component cable thing.

Been playing my wii recently. Bought the new Wii Sports title the other day and absolutely loving it. It really is even better that the original when you've got a group of mates round. Archery is ace and the controls in most games are excellent. Just wish the wii motion plus attatchment was released sooner. The sword fighting sections in Red Steel would have lived up to the hype :rolleyes:

Been playing my wii recently. Bought the new Wii Sports title the other day and absolutely loving it. It really is even better that the original when you've got a group of mates round. Archery is ace and the controls in most games are excellent. Just wish the wii motion plus attatchment was released sooner. The sword fighting sections in Red Steel would have lived up to the hype :rolleyes:

Right ... playing the CODMW on PS3 and there are these two dudes on the opposing team flying through the f**king air!!! There I am about to go for a headshot with the druganov and he just takes off like f**king superman!!! What the f**k is that??? They were doing it level after level.

Then mid-game, I get a coupla beeps and my PS3 just shutdown! I've had a few beers and the superman tricks had messed my mind a bit and I started panicking that my PS3 has been hacked by these goons and they'd f**ked it ... i know, i know!! - probably overheated or summat, but its never happened before.

Whaddyareckon?