NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

I cant do the last level on Portal. Its IMPOSSIBLE.

Speaking of Impossible. To relax, I've just stuck SF2 Hyper Fighting on. ON the easiest difficulty level, (so I can get the achievement) I swear that it is a lot harder than Extra Hard on Street Fighter 4. I cannto beat Ryu no how hard I try. I've been playing Street Fighter in some form for eighteen years now, and this is ridiculous.

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've FINALLY completed LBP!!!

That f**king Bunker level had me stuck for ages, but thought I'd try it again last night after a few weeks away from it. I did it first time!

Off to pick up my new TV in an hour. Very excited.

Bought Lego Indiana Jones yesterday. I love it but im stuck on the truck chase section in the Raiders of the Lost Ark episode. I kill all the guys on the truck and I know im supposed to get in one of the trucks and accellerate to the next truck. I just cant get into the empty truck though and keep falling off instead. How do you get in the front drivers cabin?

Playing Xbox 360 version

Left it off overnight ... no joy. It seems to be the YLOD. I am very sad. :D

On monday, I shall be taking it apart and try some new heatsink compound on the CPU and GPU. Theres no way of telling what the fault is though. I haven't done a backup for ages, so I'm a bit gutted that I may lose all the data if it fails to boot. Gutted.

Langdale Wolf found me and I gave him a beating! :D

Does anyone fancy a Street Fighter session this week? I'm online after 10 each night until late usually. Its been a right nightmare trying to get a game tonight.

gamertag is LIAMCORE if any wants a session.

Langdale Wolf found me and I gave him a beating! :D

Does anyone fancy a Street Fighter session this week? I'm online after 10 each night until late usually. Its been a right nightmare trying to get a game tonight.

gamertag is LIAMCORE if any wants a session.

Right, I've just unlocked challenges on XBox live COD 4. Can someone confirm if Its just a combined thing or do I have to make twenty five kills in one game?

I do have World at War. We've played before, remember! It is however, MIA at the moment. Which is really f**king annoying.

Just won my 100th battle on Street Fighter 4. Now have 500g from that game! Win % has jumped 7% in the last 24 hours, so pretty chuffed with myself. :lol:

I must say something about Street Fighter online.

f**king trolls and how shit they are.

They pick Akuma, or Seth or Ryu or Ken and then just teleport (not with Ryu or Ken) and throw fireballs. Not a single attempt at striking of any description. Just fireball after fireball after fireball. And its f**king boring. And when you inevitably beat them, you get f**k all points for it because they are so low ranked, because everyone else is beating them.

You really should be able to report people for this. I demand exciting fights!

I must say something about Street Fighter online.

f**king trolls and how shit they are.

They pick Akuma, or Seth or Ryu or Ken and then just teleport (not with Ryu or Ken) and throw fireballs. Not a single attempt at striking of any description. Just fireball after fireball after fireball. And its f**king boring. And when you inevitably beat them, you get f**k all points for it because they are so low ranked, because everyone else is beating them.

You really should be able to report people for this. I demand exciting fights!

FFS - what HAS happened to my SFIV form?! I'm now officially shite. Played again this afternoon - about 6 or 7 games. I only won once.

I've played roughly 250 matches and before tonight, I'd won roughly 52% of them. My grade is plummetting quicker than Newcastle Utd.

Liam - I may have to ask you for some practice games if you're up for it?

FFS - what HAS happened to my SFIV form?! I'm now officially shite. Played again this afternoon - about 6 or 7 games. I only won once.

I've played roughly 250 matches and before tonight, I'd won roughly 52% of them. My grade is plummetting quicker than Newcastle Utd.

Liam - I may have to ask you for some practice games if you're up for it?

My pleasure! I'll be online later. The kids are currently commandeering downstairs having just got Guitar Hero and some shitty Mario football game for the Wii today.

Well, as I'm sure the world is desperate to know.

Langdale Wolf and I have played Street Fighter. From my perspective, I am pleased to report that whilst LW ha undoubtedly recaptures the form that has seen him accumulate many scalps worldwide, he was, despite a promising start unable to beat me in a first to ten victories battle, gallantly falling 10-7. Despite this, a rematch has been agreed to, and will take place at as as yet undetermined time some point this week.

A pleasure as always to play with LW. Now does anyone else have Street Fighter 4 on Xbox? I'm addicted to this game at the moment.

Well, as I'm sure the world is desperate to know.

Langdale Wolf and I have played Street Fighter. From my perspective, I am pleased to report that whilst LW ha undoubtedly recaptures the form that has seen him accumulate many scalps worldwide, he was, despite a promising start unable to beat me in a first to ten victories battle, gallantly falling 10-7. Despite this, a rematch has been agreed to, and will take place at as as yet undetermined time some point this week.

A pleasure as always to play with LW. Now does anyone else have Street Fighter 4 on Xbox? I'm addicted to this game at the moment.

Well thanks mate. Extremely kind words there!

I would think I was anything but versatile. I only think I'm any good with Blanka, Honda, Bison, Sagat, and reasonable with Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Gouken and (to an extent) Sakura.

El Fuerte is f**king horrible. I'm playing it on Easiest right now, and I cannot complete it with him. My little brother thinks he's quite good though. He's actually took the the time to practice with him. I could not be f**ked. Why would I do that?

EDIT: Just did it. Pretended it was UFC and did in and out stuff. What a horrible story. How someone like El Fuerte got in this game and characters like Adon, Rolento, Guy and Haggar (who has I always thought should be in a Street Fighter) arent is really a disgrace.

Edited by Uncle Liam