End of the road festival 2008

Guest zahidf

For those of you who havent noticed if you go to the front page of the end of the road website you will see the stage breakdowns for this years festival...

and before you start...yes i know there are lots of clashes....and im sorry....

My biggest regrets (low and mark kozalek overlapping and tindersticks mountain goats0

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who havent noticed if you go to the front page of the end of the road website you will see the stage breakdowns for this years festival...

and before you start...yes i know there are lots of clashes....and im sorry....

My biggest regrets (low and mark kozalek overlapping and tindersticks mountain goats0

Saturday on the Garden stage looks fantastic (well all three days do, but Saturday pips it with the Bon Iver followed by Sea Power brilliance).

My "Oh No!" clash is the possible Rich Hawley vs Jeffrey Lewis/Darren & Jack head on collision. But it would be a bad sign if nothing clashed - it means there's plenty I want to see at this fest.

Hi i'm a newbie here efestivals. So looking forward to the festival. I'm travelling over from Northern Ireland for it, going with my aunt & uncle who live in Dorset. It looks such a chilled out festival and the bands playing are excellent ie Mercury Rev, Richard Hawley, British Sea Power & Conor Oberst. I'm going to check out some of the unknown bands to me on myspace soon. Roll on September :(

Richard

Edited by Pulpfan

Got my ticket!!! :ph34r::lol: And thanks so much EotR people for the free CD - am enjoying it very much and am even more excited now. Bring on September!!

Been going back and forth to the site this weekend as the Larmer Tree Festival is currently using the same venue.

Really looking forward to End of the Road.

Thoroughly enjoyed my first visit last year.

Good to see The Young Republic are back as well.

An eclectic line-up in a lovely setting :ph34r: