End of the road festival 2008

Guest zahidf

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom Waits:

http://www.thelineofbestfit.com/2008/07/to...x-paris-250708/

You can always find me musing about stuff and loads of good mp3's (legal!!!) at The line of Best Fit......

Sufjan:

: Well, surely as a keen 'twitcher' End of the road would be the obvious choice should Sufjan decide to grace any of the UK festivals......you'll just have to wait and see!

Comedy: To the best of my knowledge it's going to be in the same place. I'm not 100% sure but i think this makes way for an exclusive film tent (I havent kept up to date with that side of things (I work two jobs that aren't end of the road, as well as writing for tlobf and being a panalist on BBC Southern Counties Unsigned ....so my time is limited. I can tell you preperations are going well, and Simon and Sofia are really pleased with how things are going.

Tickets:

I would get in as soon as possible- could see the last ones going by maybe 25th? I shouldn't think it will be that easy to find tickets come September 1 for sure.

P.S.

Sufjan and Tom Waits for EOTR 2009 :rolleyes:

This'll be our 3rd EOTR - YES we've been to them all.

Anyone at office level know if the peripheral things, shops, food outlets etc. will be MORE PLENTIFUL at this year's event.

It's the only thing that irks the wife - at most Festivals I can give her a fiver, and she'll be lost for hours in the 'global village'. At the End of the Road she's back within minutes, looking sadly underwhelmed!

Please help......

Tom Waits:

You can always find me musing about stuff and loads of good mp3's (legal!!!) at The line of Best Fit......

Sufjan:

: Well, surely as a keen 'twitcher' End of the road would be the obvious choice should Sufjan decide to grace any of the UK festivals......you'll just have to wait and see!

Comedy: To the best of my knowledge it's going to be in the same place. I'm not 100% sure but i think this makes way for an exclusive film tent (I havent kept up to date with that side of things (I work two jobs that aren't end of the road, as well as writing for tlobf and being a panalist on BBC Southern Counties Unsigned ....so my time is limited. I can tell you preperations are going well, and Simon and Sofia are really pleased with how things are going.

Tickets:

I would get in as soon as possible- could see the last ones going by maybe 25th? I shouldn't think it will be that easy to find tickets come September 1 for sure.

P.S.

Tom Waits:

Sufjan:

Tickets:

P.S.