• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darrenbha

• HorseboX

• honeydew

• Addicted_Adele

No I haven't been to Egypt but next year we hope to book up for us all to go.

That's exactly what I used to do in the garden and I'd try to put the bits of pot back together again :) Didn't realise till later that people used to add broken pottery to the soil to add to the porosity so their spuds wouldn't get blight or something :unsure: But anyway! yeh back then I had a whale of a time :P

One thing i will say about egypt. If you're using any form of transport make sure they're not taking you the long way round to see the sites. This normally means they'll take you to their brothers papyrus shop. Fascinating country. Want to go back. :-)

hey :) finally caught up, you guys have been busy again this morning lol

i stayed in bed till 1.30 :unsure: i was reading and i did get up at 10 to let Boo and Al out then made a cuppa and lazed, was great

bet Horsebox is knackered bless him, maybe today he will break his class A drought lol

oo your welcome on the plants :P

A new page indeed. I'm aiming for pennards and and i believe honeydew was too. Will you be going to either of the cider bus meets. And where are you hoping to camp. Go on come to i even have a red triangle to ting. :-)