• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darrenbha

• HorseboX

• honeydew

• Addicted_Adele

you know what?

after the week i've had unfortunately i've got my dontgiveashit head on today....apologies for the mention of and eating of badness

tomorrow its fruit and veg all the way

oh and believe me i'll suffer bad for eating it physically let alone emotionally

*gets of soap box*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or as dolphins say...eee?

Last time I ever turn my phone on. Work as a roadie/stage hand and got a call last night after midnight to help load out a Feeder gig. I said I can't I'm pissed, and was then told "Don't worry I'll pay for a taxi". The early hours then spent falling off the stage, banging my head against rigging and walls, falling asleep at the first opportunity, urinating in what appeared to be a urinal but was in fact my boots. Then realising "Shit, I'm at work", followed by "Shit where is work?"

Just had another call, and I said "No, I'm round a campfire", to the answer of "Where?" to the reply of "In my dining room", to the reply of "You really need help Dave". Sufficed to say no work.

Anywho any chance of passing over that Tortured Chicken Burger??. oooo don't forget the veal....

ok well as a fellow lil green patch member i have to tell ya dude :P

im a member of green peace and one of the campaigns is to inform everyone about KFC (and dont get me wrong, before i heard this and signed the petiton never to eat it again and spread the word, i actually loved KFC)

they are one of the biggest villians against the rainforest, they chop down vast amounts so they can grow the soya used to feed the birds, its a cheap option for them you see. Mcdonalds used to do the same, but stopped when challenged by greenpeace, but the Colonel refuses to change is naughty ways :)

kfc and greenpeace

some reading for you, sorry to spoile your burger but like i said as a fellow lil green patch member you had a right to know, what you do with the info is entirely up to you sweety :unsure:

as soon as you asked the question i knew what was going to be said, sorry for the previous post been a shitty week and was hubbies idea of a treat save me cooking, and to be honest i never really enjoy stuff like that as my body hates it and i shouldnt eat it regardless of its origins

*gets out another bottle of bubbly to celebrate the fact that i wont be buying kfc/mcdonalds again*

No it's a pattern we've got into that I don't actually enjoy nor can afford plus when I normally feel sorry for myself I tend to get wasted ALOT, haven't done that in a while but substitute that with shit food, (see this addictive nature coming to the fore?)

Anyway it was the kick up the arse I needed, maybe my subconscience crying out for help or something.

Or the child in me looking for some cuddles.

Who knows.....at least I'm honest. :unsure: