• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darrenbha

• HorseboX

• honeydew

• Addicted_Adele

well theres a birfday offer for ya horsey :D:D:D

gunna head up now my lovely friends :D

i didnt get up till 9 today and the worse of it was that poor old Jimi didnt get up either so he was late too :D i was too busy dreaming about Pete D :D we were at a Tea pub together, its where instead of beer they serve............ you get it Tea, and we played pool, and my mum and sister came to meet him it was all rather dignified but bizarre lol then we got the bus home?????? :D

sleep well everyone and have sweetest of glasto birthday or Pete related dreams

night night

hugs

MWAH

well theres a birfday offer for ya horsey :D:D:D

gunna head up now my lovely friends :D

i didnt get up till 9 today and the worse of it was that poor old Jimi didnt get up either so he was late too :D i was too busy dreaming about Pete D :D we were at a Tea pub together, its where instead of beer they serve............ you get it Tea, and we played pool, and my mum and sister came to meet him it was all rather dignified but bizarre lol then we got the bus home?????? :D

sleep well everyone and have sweetest of glasto birthday or Pete related dreams

night night

hugs

MWAH

Well first off I would like to thank you all for arranging and turning up to my virtual party. I wondered why everyone had been looking at my profile today... I thought I must've just been particuly interesting on the forum while you guys were asleep and you wanted to catch up with my fascinating opinions on the Glastonbry weather boards. But noooo, you were all planning you canivaling little brunts.

Now I know you guys talk some shit, and disagree on a lot, but for once you're all in fact correct, today is my birthday which means...

today-is-my-birthday.gif

except for the virtual fact that what am i doings had my cake and eated it... anyway I have things i must attend to

dibu-ho-s.jpg

night what am i doing!

*realises opportunity to talk shit and up his post count while she's not looking*

Horsebox that sucks dude. Allow me to buy you a pint in 3 weeks time to make up for your birthday suffering
Edited by HorseboX