P-MATES/SHE PEES!

Guest bruciebonus

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used one at Reading a couple years back, but in the end most girls stop using them and just squat! I was sober whilst using mine, being drunk could be another matter!

I am thinking of buying one of thos plastic funnel things this year though, they will be very handy for middle of the night wees!

• 1 month later...

I'm so buying one of these. I probably won't even use it for its correct purpose. More than likely it will become the next step up from 'Finger w*nking" we have a habit of doing when we're drunk.

I'll probably try it first though, sounds so much fun!

Never again!!!

Do not use one when you're desperate for a wee (or have had a few pints), I learned the hard way. Thankfully my emergency poncho came to good use &, like a harry potter cloak, shielded my pissy pants from view, allowing me to get back to the tent & babywipe myself & bin my trousers!

I got a She Wee last year for Leeds fest and it was fantastic <_< Couldn't do it without pulling my kecks down and got stage fright in the urinals, but the long drops and turdises I was fine. Mine came with a solid plastic case to store it in, then when it needed washing I just put the whole thing under the tap. When I was at my tent I put the tube part into an empty bottle and peed into that to save trips to the loos.

Travel Johns are ace for nighttime pees too, I would recommend them totally, and they take a lot less skill to use.

• 1 month later...

I have a white friend. I'm not a supremacist, I'm talking about my lady funnel... Since I got it 24 hours ago, I have only failed to practice with it once, which was due to forgetting :lol:

I am certain I will have it perfect for all occasions in a week :)

• 3 months later...
Do I have enough time to practice if I get one delivered by the weekend? How long is realistic to be able to master one of these gizmo's? I've used the urinelle thingees at Reading before now, but without instruction & ended up squatting awkwardly in fear of damp pants :D