Films

Guest razz1e

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read two reviews of Cabin in the Woods that say at the beginning, DO NOT READ THIS REVIEW - go and watch this film before anyone can talk to you about it!

Apparently there are so many twists beyond the one given away in the trailer that the film is immensely gripping. Looking forward to seeing it this week :)

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo was immense. The best film I've seen in many years and the first American interpretation of world cinema that I can say is better than the original; of which I am also a big fan. Reznor's score was excellent. Exceptional acting. And the direction, well, you don't get better than Fincher in my book.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo was immense. The best film I've seen in many years and the first American interpretation of world cinema that I can say is better than the original; of which I am also a big fan. Reznor's score was excellent. Exceptional acting. And the direction, well, you don't get better than Fincher in my book.

might watch Headhunters tonight, but may be too sleepy, but definitely checking it out at some point over the weekend.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1614989/

its in cinemas now, its a foreign film, therefore the original norwegian bluray rip is in the usual places.

I've heard really good things. Its got Jamie "check the arse on my sister" Lanister in it.

might watch Headhunters tonight, but may be too sleepy, but definitely checking it out at some point over the weekend.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1614989/

its in cinemas now, its a foreign film, therefore the original norwegian bluray rip is in the usual places.

I've heard really good things. Its got Jamie "check the arse on my sister" Lanister in it.

Saw Cabin In The Woods over the weekend and it's a good film but not the twisty turvey brilliant film people are making out, still worth a watch tho. I'd love to see a Japanese remake of it using their style of horror.

I was watching the film and I guessed the ending wrong, I thought they were going to do a role switch and have the stoner actually be the virgin as they had that conversation earlier where he only made out with the blonde girl and never slept with her.

End of conversation!! Nobody fucks with The Jesus.

Although is it really a cameo as he was in more than one scene?

- Alec Baldwin in Glengarry Glen Ross

- Christopher Walken in Pulp fiction

- Bill Murray in Zombieland.