Holy S**t! I got a refund for my beer tokens today..

Guest shoptildrop

After V staffs refusing refund on tokens on the sunday as setting up booth later on, shutting the tokens booths early so no one could get a refund, giving out the WRONG address to people in said queues on the sunday, no information on V website on how to get ticket refund, 2month of V website enquires taking to actually answer e-mail on where to get refund on beer tokens.....

Finally I recieved a cheque from CCS catering & management for my beer tokens - I am in shock! what get's me the covering letter makes it sound like the are doing us a favour by refunding beer tokens :lol:

here we go

WITHOUT PREJUDICE This is the title of letter if u can believe it?

Dear Sir / Madam

Enclosed is a cheque refund for the returned vouchers from 2008 V festival

The company has decided to honour your refund application where the original vouchers have been returned. This is a gesture of goodwill on behalf of the company.

If you have any further queries please email general@centralcatering.com

Kind regards

WTF they are unbelievable but I am thankful that I actually recieved a refund - has anyone else recieved this?

for anyone who wants to return tokens details are:

Central catering services

Fourmarts road, martland park, wigan WN5 OLR

Tel: 01942 621800

Go you :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
After V staffs refusing refund on tokens on the sunday as setting up booth later on, shutting the tokens booths early so no one could get a refund, giving out the WRONG address to people in said queues on the sunday, no information on V website on how to get ticket refund, 2month of V website enquires taking to actually answer e-mail on where to get refund on beer tokens.....

Finally I recieved a cheque from CCS catering & management for my beer tokens - I am in shock! what get's me the covering letter makes it sound like the are doing us a favour by refunding beer tokens :D

here we go

WITHOUT PREJUDICE This is the title of letter if u can believe it?

Dear Sir / Madam

Enclosed is a cheque refund for the returned vouchers from 2008 V festival

The company has decided to honour your refund application where the original vouchers have been returned. This is a gesture of goodwill on behalf of the company.

If you have any further queries please email general@centralcatering.com

Kind regards

WTF they are unbelievable but I am thankful that I actually recieved a refund - has anyone else recieved this?

for anyone who wants to return tokens details are:

Central catering services

Fourmarts road, martland park, wigan WN5 OLR

Tel: 01942 621800

• 2 weeks later...
I was working in one of the token booths this year. They set up a refund booth at about 11 on Sunday night. They had said all weekend that refunds would only be given during the last hour of bar service on the Sunday and we were also told that no refunds would be given after the event.

The amount of abuse we took from people wanting refunds was unbelievable! It's in one ear and out of the other for me as there really was nothing we could do about it. But some people are just too stupid to realise that it's the bosses that make the decisions and if the punters think I'm going to take a bollocking by giving a refund when we've been told not to then they're even more stupid!