Miles Kane

Guest StuwieG

Longer time lurker, first time poster.

I seen Miles Kane at the NME tour in Liverpool last night.

I asked him if he was playing Glasto, and he said he was (Although don't know if it's Rascals or Shadow Puppets)

I also asked him if the Artic Monkeys are playing, and he said he didn't know.

I know it's not the most exciting of news but I though i'd share it with you anyway

My money would be on the puppets. I managed to catch the end of their 'surprise' set on the Park stage just before MGMT last year (they were very impressive). I reckon they will get bumped up to a JP or Other stage slot this year.

Saying that though, I wouldn't mind seeing The Rascals again as they were great on the Other stage last year.

id put money on all three playing, with either puppets or monkeys as a suprise guest somehwere or other.

saw the monkeys lads last year @ glasto and they said although its nice to be there and experience it as a festival they really missed not playing it at all.

Last Shadow Puppets are no more. Alex Turner said so himself. This is definitely until AM have finished this album/tour cycle and he inferred that it's a permanent thing.

It's the Rascals if it's anyone.