don't be f*cking stupid, eh?

Guest eFestivals

I've just removed the whole thread.

It's one thing people discussing something illegal, it's another thing entirely people using these forums for what looked like could be drug dealing. :rolleyes:

The old bill read these forums. If they choose to follow things up (which would require them to get court orders, and eFestivals can't then deny them the info they'd want), I think there's a possibility some people will come to seriously regret their postings in that thread.

Grow the f**k up, eh? If you need to get drugs via a public forum, then you're really too stupid to be taking drugs.

I'm pleased that this has been nipped in the bud Neil.

All of a sudden there seemed to be a lot of new threads started by people asking about drugs, where to get them etc.

To start talking about them so freely on a public forum is pure stupidity. I know from personal experience that these things can come back and bite you in the arse (i'm not talking about drugs personally - i'm a good girl!).

B):):)

Had to be done!! I was quite surprised at the growth of the topic!

Maybe they were undercover DEA (too american?! :) ) luring unsuspecting mongheads in with their surreptitious topics!

Detective Inspector Derek Grimm maybe?

Grimm: We're not talking about a honey trap, just a bit of intelligence gathering, CID cannot operate without intelligence!

Fowler: Well you seem to have managed very well at the moment.

Unfortunately, scoring and taking tons of drugs seems to be the most important thing for a lot of festie goers. It's the same thing on most forums, it;s like getting off yer head is more interesting or important than anything else.

"Where can I get... is it easy to score..... what should I take....." Change the fukcin record!

I'm no prude, don't mind the odd bit here and there but heartily agree that if you can't get it together enough to sort yourself out and if you have to ask strangers' advice of what to take, then don't fukcin bother.

And if you are a teenager looking to score in the Stone circle, don't assume that every stranger you approach will have drugs to sell you, or you'll end up with a bag of parsley like some twat who repeatedly harassed us last year did! And no amount of dried parsley is worth ten quid!

ooh I love ranting!

Unfortunately, scoring and taking tons of drugs seems to be the most important thing for a lot of festie goers. It's the same thing on most forums, it;s like getting off yer head is more interesting or important than anything else.

"Where can I get... is it easy to score..... what should I take....." Change the fukcin record!

I'm no prude, don't mind the odd bit here and there but heartily agree that if you can't get it together enough to sort yourself out and if you have to ask strangers' advice of what to take, then don't fukcin bother.

And if you are a teenager looking to score in the Stone circle, don't assume that every stranger you approach will have drugs to sell you, or you'll end up with a bag of parsley like some twat who repeatedly harassed us last year did! And no amount of dried parsley is worth ten quid!

ooh I love ranting!

Edited by stevedevine

A tenners worth is; but yeah, f**kin' stupid threads. The other one that gets on me tits is where to hide your drugs to smuggle 'em in! Classic stupidity!