4 Headliners is a Strange Number

Guest Pauljoanss

Is it just me or does 4 seem a very strange number, 3 yes for the Pyrimid Stage or 6 yes to include the Other stage.

It would be strange if only 1 night at the Other stage was regarded as a headliner.

Maybe the vintage slot could be regarded as a headliner??

The question has been, is Neil Young an acceptable Glasto headliner (very acceptable to me at 57 yo but what about the youngsters, those under 40). Having watched lots of Youtube stuff with Neil & Bruce on stage together and enjoying themselves, is it at all possible that the two could combine for the one night. Would still finish with Bruce doing his Boss thing (its great) but Neil could feature very strongly earlier in the set. This would also ovecome the "how would Bruce cope with a Glasto spot when he usually does 2-3 hours"

Its just a dream but boy :) I would pitch my place around midday.

Is it just me or does 4 seem a very strange number, 3 yes for the Pyrimid Stage or 6 yes to include the Other stage.

It would be strange if only 1 night at the Other stage was regarded as a headliner.

Maybe the vintage slot could be regarded as a headliner??

The question has been, is Neil Young an acceptable Glasto headliner (very acceptable to me at 57 yo but what about the youngsters, those under 40). Having watched lots of Youtube stuff with Neil & Bruce on stage together and enjoying themselves, is it at all possible that the two could combine for the one night. Would still finish with Bruce doing his Boss thing (its great) but Neil could feature very strongly earlier in the set. This would also ovecome the "how would Bruce cope with a Glasto spot when he usually does 2-3 hours"

Its just a dream but boy B) I would pitch my place around midday.

Can you have more than one "headliner" in one evening on the same stage. My understanding of a headliner is that there is only one, other wise it gets very messy. On other nights is the artist in 2nd slot a headliner or not. If you can have two in one night then why not three, it goes on and on, too mes

Because the headliner is the last act on, that's what headliner means, the second to last act is not a headliner. How can you not understand this?

Either they're playing a joint set or ME is trying to massage somebody's ego by telling them that the penultimate set makes them a headliner, which it doesn't.

Because the headliner is the last act on, that's what headliner means, the second to last act is not a headliner. How can you not understand this?

Either they're playing a joint set or ME is trying to massage somebody's ego by telling them that the penultimate set makes them a headliner, which it doesn't.

Reading fest has used the double headliner concept. The one that springs to mind is prodigy / beasties